Menu

Forums - General Chat

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV

•  Big SiBig Si
    • Ooh, topical.

Believe me, Podge actually doing Wii boxing beats the impression hands down.
    •  $$$jeff$$$$$$jeff$$$
    • JenTheHen says:

Yawn.

I live in the real world and it's a lot more fun.

new from rockstar:

grand cake, boughto: 4.

may interest you a bit more?

this game is the greatest thing thats ever happened.
    •  GrymGrym
    • Arrrrggghhhhhh I can't even escape it here. I've been staring longingly at my copy since Monday waiting for my 360 to come back from Micro$oft Ho$pital.

:(
    •  DonnyDonny
    • It's really good, first game where I can happily watch the cutscenes. Finally some decent voice acting and scripts!
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • all the lads at work have got this and are raving about it.

i'm liking the idea that if you go to a pub you then can't walk/drive properly until he sobers up... who says Rockstar are irresponsible game designers, eh?!
    •  mikemike
    • I am incredibly annoyed I can't play this AT ALL until I get a new job, and I can't actually get a new job until after June, nice.

I am excited about it, keep reading bits about it and screaming DAMN! because I WANT GETS NOTHING.
    •  mambamamba
    • It's arrived! :D

But I'm going out tonight! :(
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • mamba says:

It's arrived! :D

But I'm going out tonight! :(

that's nothing short of downright shoddy planning sir!
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • I was going to buy this, but then two things happenned:
      1) I started playing San Andreas again from scratch
      2) my housemate got Pro Evo 2008 for the Wii, and it's amazing.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Big Si says:

That's what I'm doing
      I forgot how much of a pain it was to get the pilot's licence
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Big Si says:

2) my housemate got Pro Evo 2008 for the Wii, and it's amazing.

Are you fucking kidding. It is a blasphemy to the name of Pro Evo. Bag of wank.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • You sir, are a philistine. First football game with proper off the ball movement I've ever played. In fact, it's more about what you can do with the players without the ball than the one with it. I like this a lot.
    •  PetePete
    • As I only ever get hand-me-down (or hand-me-ups - they are younger than i am) consoles from my brothers when they upgrade, i shall wait patiently for GTA4 in about 4 years. Meanwhikle I shall continue starting again from scratch Legend of Zelda - Wind Wakers ont game Cube.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Hopkins says:

Big Si says:

That's what I'm doing
      I forgot how much of a pain it was to get the pilot's licence

oooph! played GTA: SA for the first time at my mates the other week.

me + plane mission = epic crash. over and over and over again. :D
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Pete says:

As I only ever get hand-me-down (or hand-me-ups - they are younger than i am) consoles from my brothers when they upgrade, i shall wait patiently for GTA4 in about 4 years. Meanwhikle I shall continue starting again from scratch Legend of Zelda - Wind Wakers ont game Cube.

That's the way to do it Pete. THRIFTY!!!

The rest of you are victims of hype. Silly, silly boys and your silly, silly toys.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • OI! the most up to date console i've ever owned was a PS1! i simply can't afford to waste the best part of £300 plus then all the games...

(...unfortunately ;) )
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • grinderno1 says:

OI! the most up to date console i've ever owned was a PS1! i simply can't afford to waste the best part of £300 plus then all the games...

(...unfortunately ;) )

OK calm down, you can be labeled thrifty too. Sheesh.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • thank you. the mrs'll be well impressed when i tell her someone thinks i'm wiley with my money.

either that or she'll be really confused...
    •  DonnyDonny
    • It's always a bad time in my house when the new consoles come out. I'm an uber nerd and have to get them all. Drives the missus mental...
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • nothing sadder than a playstation widow...

...except possibly a proper widow, of course...

...and people whose children have died...

...actually there are loads of things sadder than a playstation widow, what the hell are they complaining about?!

Forums - General Chat - GRAND THEFT AUTO IV