Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

TONIGHT!! - NCM..TALIBAM! + BILBAO SYNDROME! -@ The Packhorse

•  Ben NCMBen NCM

• Look out for the scratch and sniff posters.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Heh, awesome poster.

The things people do for art, eh. :P
    •  $$$jeff$$$$$$jeff$$$
    • people should go to this. talibam! are awesome, lovely guys and like to party. like if sun ra was a white kid from manhattan.
    •  Ben NCMBen NCM
    • Tino Insana says:

Heh, awesome poster.

The things people do for art, eh. :P

Thanks man. I do enjoy making posters. If you fancy seeing some of my other good ones then feel free to check them out at www.myspace.com/ncmroom.

•  Ben NCMBen NCM
    • $$$jeff$$$ says:

people should go to this. talibam! are awesome, lovely guys and like to party. like if sun ra was a white kid from manhattan.

very true
    •  $$$jeff$$$$$$jeff$$$
    • tell them to bring their matching pink tracksuits, they look like 12 year olds in those things.
    •  Ben NCMBen NCM
    • Haha! Will do.
    •  Ben NCMBen NCM
    • Another great Kevin Shea band is www.myspace.com/ajinomoto

Some groovy as fuck prog.
    •  Ben NCMBen NCM

• May 5th is when you should spend thrify on this nifty little number.
    •  Ben NCMBen NCM
    • Well looking forward to taking my clothes off at this gig. More people should take their clothes off so that when a person walks into the room with clothes on they feel well out of order.
    •  Ben NCMBen NCM

• I should like to make it clear that this will be a garment only gig and anyone trying to attend declothed will be turned. I'm sorry, I'm not the one who makes the rules.

Management.

Tickets are still available for this at See Tickets: www.seetickets.com/s.asp?a=talibam%21+%2B+support&p=6312
    •  Ben NCMBen NCM

• Bilbao Syndrome have announced that they'll be presenting the full monty at this gig featuring:

Matt Bourne: Fucked up Rhodes
      Chris Bussey: Drums
      Chris Sharkey: Guitar
      Colin Sutton: Bass

6 piece brass section including trumpets and sax.

And Andrew Plummer on vocals.

Will be absolute mint.

For more info on the LIMA crew who are Leeds Improvisational Music Association then please check out:

www.limaonline.org.uk/

•  Ben NCMBen NCM
    • Hey, let me tell you now that this gig is going ahead ok!
    •  Ben NCMBen NCM

• Nothing more to say about this gig actually.
    •  CareyCarey
    • well done for your enthusiatic promtion of it so far, though!
    •  Ben NCMBen NCM
    • Thanks very much, I always try my best to inject a certain zestiness into everything I do and it's quite easy for me to get excited about these guys anyway.

THIS GIG IS TONIGHT!!!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - TONIGHT!! - NCM..TALIBAM! + BILBAO SYNDROME! -@ The Packhorse