Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

9 May Sheffield Casbah - Lazarus Blackstar/Gloomy Sunday/Black Sun/They Are Cowards/Berserkowitz

•  CareyCarey
    • LOOK I HAVE NU HAT.

no, actually, i don't. but this gig has now been spammed in some other forums thanks to lovely pete.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • 1 week til dooms day
    •  CareyCarey
    • lots of positive responses in the other forums. :)

and still two more gigs to flyer this at...
    •  CareyCarey
    • i've finished myspace comment spamming. if i've missed any, tell me please!
    •  Tom PTom P
    • New news on this gig - we will be flogging copies of the Gritfarm demo for a measly quid! Can't say fairer than that
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Tomorrow night bizzatches
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • see you all their tonight you sexy pricks.
    •  PetePete
    • final bump, see you all later.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • You're wrong. THIS is now the final bump.
    •  CareyCarey
    • three for luck?
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I knew you'd do that, you villain.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Four. Just to let anyone who's interested into the know, we have a VERY limited amount of the demo available, due to "production issues". If you want one you'll probably have to be quick
    •  CareyCarey
    • can i get fives on one now?
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Sure, I'll put away one for you
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Brilliant gig! Cheers to everyone who put it on, the awesome awesome bands, everyone who came, and to Luke, for continuing to get me battered for free until the sun came up! Not a bad band on the bill, quality stuff.
    •  noonenoone
    • To be honest , in 6 years of living here , I've never seen a band in The Casbah and enjoyed it , maybe its the consistently poor sound or the rude and aggressive bouncers or maybe the 2 inch layer of piss ever present on the gents floor HOWEVER........
      Lazarus Blackstar were fucking incredible.
      That was the best live band experience I've ever had and worth the fiver for them alone.
      high five everybody involved in putting it on.
      It was fucking mint.
    •  EggyEggy
    • ooh arghh! top quality night. the new singer may look a bit of a prat but for me he adds more to the band than catten and that's saying sumat. Black sun were well worth it too. in fact they all were. Look forward to listening to my new cd purchases.
    •  CareyCarey
    • ultimatekev says:

high five everybody involved in putting it on.
      It was fucking mint.

high five to you for the unsolicited spamming assistance, much appreciated. :)

it was a top notch entertainment all round.

black sun are possibly the nicest and most fun band i've ever had to stay as well.

•  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I really enjoyed all the bands, with a particular heads up for Black Sun, and Lazarus Blackstar were awesome: I too really like the new singer.

I've never before heard the sound be acceptable in Casbah. Chuffed.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Yeah, the guy who did the sound did a fair bit less wandering round than marcus too. It seems to take TAC a while to get their sound how they wanted it but i think the waiting paid off as the sound was lovely.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - 9 May Sheffield Casbah - Lazarus Blackstar/Gloomy Sunday/Black Sun/They Are Cowards/Berserkowitz