Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

9 May Sheffield Casbah - Lazarus Blackstar/Gloomy Sunday/Black Sun/They Are Cowards/Berserkowitz

•  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Oh yeah, I cover all the angles
    •  slomoslomo
    • Im hot for teacher.
    •  CareyCarey
    • slomo says:

Im hot for teacher.

wrong in the face.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • ha ha nice. took me ages to get logged into this. ahem bump ahem.
      yeah did any of you guys see the bulletin about blackstars bass player. some chav prick bottled him from behind then kicked him while he was down. not sure how bad the guy is but fucking hell thats harsh. fucking chav pricks.

anywho hope to see all you sexy pricks at casbah. got some other stuff in the pipeline too... hand of grief and ted maul :) hopefully we wil be getting that booked in the summer.

while im here go to our myspace and search our friends for a band called brawl.... they are fucking epic. much better live than the recording.

Ager
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • less than 3 weeks to go... cant wait to see black sun and lararus.

gloomy sunday are headlining as lazarus dont have a full set due to the whole new singer thing.

there is plenty of room at mine for most of the bands to crash. im happy to let whoever crash at mine, your still ok to take some bodies right carrie?
    •  CareyCarey
    • yeah, that'll be fine.
    •  CareyCarey
    • i'm now phone spamming this gig. i am DEVOTED.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Hoping it works.

Yeah, that's messed up about their bass player, hope he's OK. Pfft, this country.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Tino Insana says:

Hoping it works.

Yeah, that's messed up about their bass player, hope he's OK. Pfft, this country.

yeah, me too. if all the facebook 'maybes' definitely come, we will break even so that's a cheerful thought. they won't though.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • ha ha i started doing the whole texting thing yesterday lol. keep texting old friends and pretending as if i wanna meet em for drinks and catch up lol
      hey its luke, fancy a drink, friday 9th may casbah? ha ha
    •  CareyCarey
    • HogTeam says:

ha ha i started doing the whole texting thing yesterday lol. keep texting old friends and pretending as if i wanna meet em for drinks and catch up lol
      hey its luke, fancy a drink, friday 9th may casbah? ha ha

sneaky...
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • hey carey, fancy a drink, friday 9th may.....say...hmm, casbah about 8ish lol
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • hog team just booked another metal night too, we got ted maul from london coming up. cant wait
    •  Tom PTom P
    • I love you spamfiends
    •  CareyCarey
    • seeing as he don't come on here much i would like to say how much work jay team tall has put into this gig as well. he's a stand-up dude and i really appreciate him.
    •  CareyCarey
    • because of black sun, this is linked with supersonic on last.fm. i find that disproportionately exciting.
    •  CareyCarey
    • hand spammed all the maybes on facebook. with individual wall posts. i have a feeling i've become the most irritating promoter ever.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • not long now folks
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Carey says:

i have a feeling i've become the most irritating promoter ever.

no mate, that title will forever be reserved exclusively for the kid in leeds who put/puts GhostFest on.

COMMENT MY PICS LOLZORS ONO MY GF LEFT ME BOOHOO COME TO MY GIG LOLZORS BOOHOO LOOK I HAVE NU HAT LOLOLOLOL DONT LIKE MY EX BUT GIG WILL B COOL ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - 9 May Sheffield Casbah - Lazarus Blackstar/Gloomy Sunday/Black Sun/They Are Cowards/Berserkowitz