Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

HEAVY band you want to see in Sheff

•  Tom PTom P
    • If you can dude, that would be ace. I love the tracks on the WF myspace.
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • That's very kind of you to say. They are pretty old, and i'd like to think we have improved since then, though it's more likely that we have got worse.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Nice one Drew.

Get back soon as and I'l hopefully get it all going very soon.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Nice one Steve man... Drew, hopefully we can make this one heavy bastard evening in Sheffield.
    • If you want, i don't mind doing the poster, if we can play....
      You can see some of my stuff on my myspace n' that. Hopefully i hear back from the rest of them today at some point.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Yeah man, feel free to knock up a flyer... you did the wolf/skull white fang logo, am I right? If so, that shit is tiiight!

Edit: Just checked out your myspace Drew, your posters are ace! It'd be an honour to have one for this gig!
    • drewmillward says:

If you want, i don't mind doing the poster, if we can play....
      You can see some of my stuff on my myspace n' that. Hopefully i hear back from the rest of them today at some point.

Cool, I was just starting to get prepared, but mine are shite so know yourself out dude.

Was that your poster for the Leeds gig, with the crazy green monster'y thing and the writing that fucked with your eyes to look at it? I hope it was after describing all that... shit.

Sveet. Bands are/could be

White Fang ?
      Bastard of the Skies
      Berserkowitz
      One more (maybe) TBA
    •  PetePete
    • No EOLB then?
    • Pete says:

No EOLB then?

Unfortunatley they've had to back out Pete. Pah, drummers. Hence this thread trying to claw back a decent position. I should be getting them on in the Autumn/Winter instead, they're still up for burying Sheffield.

Thanks for that list man, I'll bear this in mind for future gigs. The Shakespeare is shaping up to look like a really decent venue btw.
    • If you are struggling for another band, it may be worth seeing if Year of the Man can do it. Them boys are friends of ours, and it might make the travel a bit cheaper for us. They are on form at the moment.
    • Or.... Humanfly and Red Stars Parade are looking for dates in August together. Both awesome bands.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I enjoyed year of the man when i saw them at the shutfest.
    • I was drunk for shutfest. I saw every band that weekend through a thick boozey haze.... it was fun.
    • We are all good to play on that date.....sweet.
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • what date is that gig... the morai always love playing sheffield!!
    • 16th of August i believe.
    • Big Coat says:

what date is that gig... the morai always love playing sheffield!!

You know I'd love that to happen. Only thing being I've only got an opening slot available. If this is cool by you's it definately is by me!

And I'm sure you guys would draw people in earlier than usual.
    • We don't mind taking the opening slot, if aotm want to play a bt later.
    • That's very kind of you guys to offer. We'll just about getting both bands on the bill and then jumbling it up from there. If AotM can get there of course.
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • well i shall ask the guys see what they say! i'll let you know on here asap!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - HEAVY band you want to see in Sheff