Menu

Forums - General Chat

Bath's ye olde music shop closed down..get some DEALS

•  mambamamba
    • Interesting. I'm keeping my eye on some stuff there.

Can't really afford it, but can't really afford not to at some of those prices.
    •  mambamamba
    • Tania's going to kill me if I buy the drum kit I've got my eye on. It just means that some of her family can't come to the wedding.

Win win.
    •  JackJack
    • Cool, im going to watch some stuff
    •  mambamamba
    • You need to register and then be approved as a buyer, which can take some time. Plus you need to add VAT and a 16% buyer charge so its not as cheap as it initially looks, but still some bargains.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      Tania's going to kill me if I buy the drum kit I've got my eye on. It just means that some of her family can't come to the wedding.

Win win.

The deals are tooooo good. GET IT.
    •  mambamamba
    • Fuck.

Someone just bid in the last second, so it got extended for 10 mins. I'm still the top bidder though. I can't take much more of this.

I'm not going any higher either.
    •  mambamamba
    • I seem to have just bought a drum kit. I'm blaming this on you, Mazz!
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      I seem to have just bought a drum kit. I'm blaming this on you, Mazz!

YEAAHHHHHHHH..congrats. This could be the best thing that you will do this year....errrrr ;)
    •  mambamamba
    • http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/Rhythm/Issue%20171/pdp-m5-drum-kit-460-80.jpg
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/Rhythm/Issue%20171/pdp-m5-drum-kit-460-80.jpg

SWEEEEEEET SUNBURST
    •  JackJack
    • Yum
    •  mambamamba
    • I still have no hardware, no stool, no cases and nowhere to keep it, but it looks pretty.
    •  bazzathespazbazzathespaz
    • mamba says:
      no stool

teeheehee
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • haha! i just bid on TWO saxophones - one of them happens to be a BLACK sax.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I think Will was thinking about a SAX
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i'd like to say it was for good reasons but i reckon i could make a killing selling them on bumtree.

i would keep the black one of course and learn how to use it.

Forums - General Chat - Bath's ye olde music shop closed down..get some DEALS