Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Seven Churches Festival - Kingston 25/6

•  Fighting JoshFighting Josh
    • Jack says:
      Might be able to do a Liquor Queen merch stand by then

Send me an email dude, I'm happy to give you guys a boost seeing as your in the early stages
      josh-retallick@hotmail.com
    •  JackJack
    • Sweet, will do
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i will be here, drinking beer and actin' queer, so have no fear, i'll suck your ear my dear.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      i will be here, drinking beer and actin' queer, so have no fear, i'll suck your ear my dear.

That's cool. We need to talk about stuff.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz says:

titz and azz?
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:

titz and azz?

Yeah..and this new drug i'm working on.
    • Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      i will be here, drinking beer and actin' queer, so have no fear, i'll suck your ear my dear.

sweet. i need to show you some NIGHT MOVES i've been working on. need a view point from an objective outsider...
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:

sweet. i need to show you some NIGHT MOVES i've been working on. need a view point from an objective outsider...

I'm down with that.
    • Mazz says:
      Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:

titz and azz?

Hey Mazz,
      Can you send me an email with your mobile number attached for me filez.
      I asked Hopkins to ask you but he is purely the face behind our outfit, i do all the actual work :)

•  MazzMazz
    • No problem.
    •  Matthew HopkinsMatthew Hopkins
    • Jack says:
      Sweet, will do

We take 90% commission. ;)
    •  Matthew HopkinsMatthew Hopkins
    • Fighting Josh says:
      Mazz says:
      Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:

titz and azz?

Hey Mazz,
      Can you send me an email with your mobile number attached for me filez.
      I asked Hopkins to ask you but he is purely the face behind our outfit, i do all the actual work :)

Cheeky cunt! :D I did ask Steve, Mazz. Josh is the arsehole of the outfit! :D
    •  JackJack
    • Matthew Hopkins says:
      Jack says:
      Sweet, will do

We take 90% commission. ;)

ahha sweet deals
    • I get the distinct feeling the promoter in Bristol has had to put EHG/CoM/GoS as an alldayer because we got Groan.
      Tickets are ticking along pretty steady for this, is anyone gonna go the Seven Churches/EHG weekend double threat?
    •  MazzMazz
    • Fighting Josh says:
      I get the distinct feeling the promoter in Bristol has had to put EHG/CoM/GoS as an alldayer because we got Groan.
      Tickets are ticking along pretty steady for this, is anyone gonna go the Seven Churches/EHG weekend double threat?

ha ha
    •  MazzMazz
    • Fighting Josh says:
      I get the distinct feeling the promoter in Bristol has had to put EHG/CoM/GoS as an alldayer because we got Groan.

ha ha
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Fighting Josh says:

I am tempted.
    •  MazzMazz
    • You can put this on the poster if you want...just saying.

"They are the titanic fuck dogs known as ‘Groan’ they make men re-insert their previous expelled turds and the women cum with such force that their hair falls out…such is their majesty.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Mazz says:
      "They are the titanic fuck dogs known as ‘Groan’ they make men re-insert their previous expelled turds and the women cum with such force that their hair falls out…such is their majesty.

Might get this tattooed to my face. You up for that Rich?
    • FDFC says:
      Mazz says:

Might get this tattooed to my face. You up for that Rich?

sure, no worries. i'll do it for beer and crack.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Seven Churches Festival - Kingston 25/6