Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

September Freak Jam

•  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • I'm surprised you didn't go for something highlighting the differences between a tote bag and a toke bag...

Rich Jones - Me and 2 Black Chix
      High on Fire - Blessed Black Wings
      Skid Row - Slave to the Grind
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Turbonegro - Apocalypse Dudes (not content with making the best punk album of the 90s [Ass Cobra], these mighty Norwegians then made the best rock album of the 90s)

Trouble - Run To The Light (haven't listened to this in years, much better than I remembered despite the dodgy lyrics).
    •  MazzMazz
    • basstard says:
      Turbonegro - Apocalypse Dudes (not content with making the best punk album of the 90s [Ass Cobra], these mighty Norwegians then made the best rock album of the 90s)

Trouble - Run To The Light (haven't listened to this in years, much better than I remembered despite the dodgy lyrics).

I'm going to order Ass Cobra and Apoalypse dudes...NOW

High on Fire - Snakes of the Divine.
    •  JackJack
    • Apocalypse Dudes is so damn good
    •  MazzMazz
    • £12.99 on Amazon..hmmmm. I may have to wait until I get home and visit some other sellers on unblocked sites.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Burning Saviours - Hundus
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz, you not heard Apocalypse Dudes before?
      Man, it's incredible. Amazing live show too
    •  MazzMazz
    • No..I feel dirty..like a dirty fake.

I have just been listening to demo versions of the two Groan tracks to appear on split EP. One is about the Dissolution of the Monasteries...DOOM..and has latin sung at the end..also some "ahhhhhhhs"
    •  MazzMazz
    • basstard says:
      Turbonegro - Apocalypse Dudes (not content with making the best punk album of the 90s [Ass Cobra], these mighty Norwegians then made the best rock album of the 90s)

Just found both for £7.99 each on HMV. :)
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Mazz says:
      No..I feel dirty..like a dirty fake.

I have just been listening to demo versions of the two Groan tracks to appear on split EP. One is about the Dissolution of the Monasteries...DOOM..and has latin sung at the end..also some "ahhhhhhhs"

Catchiest chorus since "Punched in the Nuts".

Listening to "Aaagh!" by Republic of Loose. Irish hip-hop funk soul type deal.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Mazz says:
      basstard says:

Well done Sir, you will not be disappointed. They are fanfuckingtastic. I think the current reissue of Apocalypse Dudes includes their cover of Suffragete City tagged on aswell. The albums they've done since the reunion are a bit underwhelming though.
    •  MazzMazz
    • basstard says:
      Mazz says:
      basstard says:

Well done Sir, you will not be disappointed. They are fanfuckingtastic. I think the current reissue of Apocalypse Dudes includes their cover of Suffragete City tagged on aswell. The albums they've done since the reunion are a bit underwhelming though.

I think I have that cover on this...
      http://static.rateyourmusic.com/album_images/850d83566f1134f517a749d96303341b/166049.jpg
    •  OllieOllie
    • I'm currently listening to UFO - No Heavy Petting. When that's finished I shall then ponder my next listening move...possibly Thin Lizzy or maybe some Bang.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I want to listen to this band

http://www.orphaned-land.com/images/layout/header.jpg
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Mark Ronson & The Business Int'l - Bang Bang. I love this song far too much.
    •  EggyEggy
    • high of fire - snakes for the divine, & blessed black wings
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Eggy says:
      high of fire - snakes for the divine, & blessed black wings

I did that on Friday too.

Orphaned Land are weird, Mazz. WEIRD.

The Sword - Warp Riders
      Black Manalishi - Trailblazer
      The Offspring - Greatest hits
      Muse - Black Holes and Revelations
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tom Waits - Rain Dogs...an incredible album!!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Reverend Bizarre - Death is Glory...Now

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - September Freak Jam