Menu

Forums - General Chat

Bonk Holiday

•  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • bad admiral says:
      ms tinnitus says:
      I'm leaving the island for the weekend - going to Switzerland for a first visit. Very excited, hope to see lots of cows and eat a lot of cheese.

i have the capital of switzerland tattooed on me, such is my love for toblerone, finishing school and "the shred". wo gehst du?

ha ha, speaking of tattoooooos, mine is looking mighty fine, thank you again mister!!
      will send you a pic soon.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • ms tinnitus says:
      bad admiral says:
      ms tinnitus says:
      I'm leaving the island for the weekend - going to Switzerland for a first visit. Very excited, hope to see lots of cows and eat a lot of cheese.

i have the capital of switzerland tattooed on me, such is my love for toblerone, finishing school and "the shred". wo gehst du?

ha ha, speaking of tattoooooos, mine is looking mighty fine, thank you again mister!!
      will send you a pic soon.

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!:D
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Donny says:
      Yeah would have loved reading this year, but too far to bother on the train and seriously FUCK camping at reading.

This. I liked camping at Reading when I was younger until I encountered the favourite pastime there of throwing gas canisters onto bonfires. I can take camping anywhere else but not Reading now. Line up is poor this year anyway.

This weekend I have a sports fest planned: first it's the Challenge Cup Final on Saturday, then the Grand Prix from Spa on the Sunday. I'll also spend the weekend thinking nearly constantly about this GORGEOUS red haired girl I know vaguely but am too nervous to talk to.
      [Edited by sabbathfan at 18:49 on 25/08/10]
    •  MazzMazz
    • You got to love those red heads.
    •  mambamamba
    • God knows how I got home last night. I woke up at a train station at 1.30am when Tania called me (for the 8th time). I thought it was Reading station and I'd missed the last train, but when I looked up I saw the Newbury sign. I was relieved to say the least.

Off to do round 2 now. I'm hoping cider will cure this hangover.
    •  MazzMazz
    • ha ha ha..very funny.

I was sick twice last nice. I drunk toooo much when feeling ill.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • mamba says:
      God knows how I got home last night. I woke up at a train station at 1.30am when Tania called me (for the 8th time). I thought it was Reading station and I'd missed the last train, but when I looked up I saw the Newbury sign. I was relieved to say the least.

Off to do round 2 now. I'm hoping cider will cure this hangover.

did you see guns n roses?

i'm off to a 1st birthday party today, and tomorrow
      rock and fucking roll
    •  JackJack
    • I'm in Cornwall, going to walk the dogs
    •  mambamamba
    • Hopkins says:

I left after about 6 songs. Partly because they came on late and I had a train to catch and partly because they weren't very good. Sounds like it was quite eventful when they pulled the plug on them at midnight.
    •  GarethGareth
    • I have nothing to do at all apart from feed Ben and Amys cat at some point this evening and maybe go for drinks tomorrow. I need a hobby, or a woman.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • mamba says:
      Hopkins says:

I left after about 6 songs. Partly because they came on late and I had a train to catch and partly because they weren't very good. Sounds like it was quite eventful when they pulled the plug on them at midnight.

Cock n roll.

That's some impressive boozing mate. I had one of those a coupla months back when I woke up in Ilford.

We have also dog-walked, done a big Morrisons shop and cleaned the bathroom and car (which I drove for the first time in about a year earlier - very scary).

The above summary surely crowns me the most metal person here.
    •  JackJack
    • I'm off to a party thing later, should be full of nice food and free beer. Parents are there but some mates I've not seen for ages will be to, s'all good
    •  JackJack
    • this was good, i drank, ate and chatted up a medical student
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Jack says:
      this was good, i drank, ate and chatted up a medical student

Was her name Anna Stethic?
    •  JackJack
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Jack says:

Was her name Anna Stethic?

:D
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Jack says:

you do understand that all this soul music i've been recording is for you to seal the deal with the laydeez.

i went for a twilight ramble and have been fiddling with groovy camera apps for android and dipping my wick.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Jack says:

Did she give you her phone number? Was it 999?
    •  MazzMazz
    • I went to 'the smallest pub in Bath' yesterday.
    •  mambamamba
    • All in all that was a good Reading.

Highlights...
      Weezer - Rivers was nuts
      QOTSA - best I've seen them in years
      Gallows - 'secret' set in the Lock Up tent
      Limp Bizkit -great fun again

Good performances from Paramore, Blink 182, Band of Horses, NOFX, Gaslight Anthem but nothing mindblowing.

Disappointment of the weekend for me (apart from GnR) was probably The Black Angels (sorry Jack!). It was sad to see them play to a completely empty tent.
    •  BiledriverBiledriver
    • Black Angels were sensational in London; a criminal lack of merch to buy but aweseome set, especially the new ones.

Forums - General Chat - Bonk Holiday