Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Ninehertz All-dayer 2010?

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Mazz says:
      I have CYMBALS and SNARE...I am fully "Breakabled up".

I was thinking Rich and I could lay down some drum/bass funk?

poppin' fresh
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I'm totally up for helping out if I can, not sure what I can do of any practical use from down here, but I quite enjoyed sorting out the comp.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Of course I'd be up for it... but your probably all sick of me now. I'm leaving the UK In August for a very long time so you will all be free of my ranting and general miserablism soon.
    •  PodgePodge
    • where ya going tim?
    • Mainland Europe for 3 months, scandinanvia for 1 month or two then the US for 3-5 months then Maybe Canada for 2 months. See where it takes me.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Mainland Europe for 3 months, scandinanvia for 1 month or two then the US for 3-5 months then Maybe Canada for 2 months. See where it takes me.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/28/HOBO_WIDE_SPIN-1-.jpg/200px-HOBO_WIDE_SPIN-1-.jpg
    • Pretty much sir pretty much!

That and I'll be sound tracked by the walking away music from the incredible hulk at all times!
      [Edited by Tim Holehouse at 22:30 on 25/03/10]
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Rob Himself says:
      I'm totally up for helping out if I can, not sure what I can do of any practical use from down here, but I quite enjoyed sorting out the comp.

I second this man's motion!

This would be pretty awesome, and I'd be well up for a road-trip/train-trip/unicycle-trip up to the Field of the Sheff. Would be nice to meet you lovely sexy Northern folkers too.

Jack could take Loud Howls on tour, like Ozzfest, Gigantour or GIAN...

Or we could just set-up in a Sheffield pun and get pissed.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Of course I'd be up for it... but your probably all sick of me now. I'm leaving the UK In August for a very long time so you will all be free of my ranting and general miserablism soon.

Cheer up you grumpy old bastard. Make sure you get my album before you disappear, it's got your favourite song on it! :lips:
    •  PetePete
    • Podge says:
      Were cursed... all the venues weve used previous have since closed down. Finding a suitable replacement will be the hardest part but I'm sure something could be sorted

I agree with this - venue will be the big problem but we'll see what we can find.

I'm internetless at the mo, save for a brief glance at work during lunch, but will start thinking about it.
    • Rob Himself says:
      Tim Holehouse says:
      Of course I'd be up for it... but your probably all sick of me now. I'm leaving the UK In August for a very long time so you will all be free of my ranting and general miserablism soon.

Cheer up you grumpy old bastard. Make sure you get my album before you disappear, it's got your favourite song on it! :lips:

Ha ha! shameless plug robert! as long as you get mine before I go... got three new albums on the horizon actually.
      Ah you love my miserable ways... But yeah if somebody wants me to play of course always a pleasure!
    •  PodgePodge
    • Pete says:
      I agree with this - venue will be the big problem but we'll see what we can find.

The other issue is a lot of venues won't do alldayers but I think between us we'll sort it
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Podge in positive post shocker! Just kidding of course x:cigar:
    • J Parker says:
      Podge in positive post shocker! Just kidding of course x:cigar:

Banned!
    •  PodgePodge
    • What about opening this up a bit and getting the dessert scene guys involved too?
    •  JakeJake
    • Sounds good

Does it have to be in Sheff? Think there may be a couple of venues in Leeds who'd be interested in an all dayer..still keeps things "north" at least?
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Sheffield is the spiritual home of 9hz
    •  PodgePodge
    • Hopkins says:
      Sheffield is the spiritual home of 9hz

Exactly,its not a north south thing but it makes no sense to have it in leeds
    •  JackJack
    • Sheffield for sure. Although I was responsible for putting a Ninehertz all dayer on in London, so I should shut up haha

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Ninehertz All-dayer 2010?