Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Ninehertz All-dayer 2010?

•  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Anyone given a thought to this year's bash? Thinking ahead for my summer shows and hoping this is going to feature!

Should definitely be in Sheffield again, the centre of the universe - besides, Loud Howls has got London covered - suppose it would need to be a while after that.

Band suggestions? I'd like to see Witchsorrow, Flatlands, Chickenhawk, Gorse and Mrkaxn at the very least! Invasion would be awesome if they can be got.
      [Edited by Rob Himself at 10:28 on 25/03/10]
    •  mambamamba
    • I'd be up for another summer trip to Sheffield if anyone can be bothered to organise it. My band might even be up for playing.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • mamba says:
      I'd be up for another summer trip to Sheffield if anyone can be bothered to organise it. My band might even be up for playing.

Did you get hold of some cymbals?
    •  JackJack
    • Sure we could provide Stubb and Trippy Wicked
    •  OllieOllie
    • Grifter would probably be up for something like that...maybe try and tie it in with something else northernish to split the travel.
    • Jack says:
      Sure we could provide Stubb and Trippy Wicked

Defo.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Were cursed... all the venues weve used previous have since closed down. Finding a suitable replacement will be the hardest part but I'm sure something could be sorted
    •  mambamamba
    • WickedWesticle says:

Not yet. I should be coming into a little bit of money soon which has been earmarked for cymbals and a snare.
      [Edited by mamba at 11:03 on 25/03/10]
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Podge says:
      Were cursed... all the venues weve used previous have since closed down. Finding a suitable replacement will be the hardest part but I'm sure something could be sorted

creamhorn?
    • mamba says:
      WickedWesticle says:

Not yet. I should be coming into a little bit of money soon which has been earmarked for cymbals and a snare.

Cool. Worked out what your gonna get? I may upgrade my snare later this year.
    •  mambamamba
    • WickedWesticle says:
      mamba says:
      WickedWesticle says:

Cool. Worked out what your gonna get? I may upgrade my snare later this year.

Not really. Need to go and try some out.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • I'll put Crumbling Ghost forward for consideration. We're gagging for an out of town gig.
    • Podge says:
      Were cursed... all the venues weve used previous have since closed down. Finding a suitable replacement will be the hardest part but I'm sure something could be sorted

Would the Redhouse allow something this enormous? I like their balcony.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I have CYMBALS and SNARE...I am fully "Breakabled up".

I was thinking Rich and I could lay down some drum/bass funk?
    •  PodgePodge
    • The creamhorn could work now they have their new room, red house is too small for an all day show
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Podge says:
      The creamhorn could work now they have their new room, red house is too small for an all day show

that back room out by the courtyard?

dates permitting, bad date would be up for it, or one of our alter egos like bad zep or bad cream
    • Hopkins says:
      bad cream

Eww. Bad Date were awesome last time, I second this idea.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Yeah that's the one, I'll put this on my list to start looking at it properly over Easter weekend
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Podge says:
      Yeah that's the one, I'll put this on my list to start looking at it properly over Easter weekend

if you need a hand promoting online if it happens then i'll help out
    •  PodgePodge
    • Thanks, this one will have to be much more of a group effort

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Ninehertz All-dayer 2010?