Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Albums of 2009 (not 2010)

•  mikemike
    • I like all the Biffy singles I've heard off the new one, but just hear them too often on the radio all day!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Talking singles, I have to hand it to Lady Gaga, but the album has a few duff moments. If you can't at least appreciate the pop suss of Pokerface, then you don't have ears.
    •  mikemike
    • P P P P P P pick up a pokerface?

Yeah it's wicked, almost as good as p p p pp p pp p papparazzi.

She looks like a twat in the new video with Beyonce and the song is awful too. It's called VIDEO PHONE.
    •  mambamamba
    • Rob Himself says:

Xcerts is my absolute album of the year, though it seems like I've had it for ages.

I ignored your raving about it for ages, but finally gave it a proper listen a few weeks ago and it is pretty great.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Rob Himself says:
      Talking singles, I have to hand it to Lady Gaga, but the album has a few duff moments. If you can't at least appreciate the pop suss of Pokerface, then you don't have ears.

Nope, just checked, I've definitely got ears. Over-hyped, run of the mill, dance-pop dross.
      Now, Hotel Room by Pitbull, that's a choon.
    •  CareyCarey
    • HOTEL, MOTEL, HOLIDAY INN!
    •  GarethGareth
    • All dogs mess compared to She Wolf by Shakira.
    •  mikemike
    • Aye, she's come up with the lyrics again.

'I'm feeling overused like a coffee machine in an office.'
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • that's a banger to be sure.

i'm pretty sure that steel panther and the best of fleetwood mac came out this year which gets my vote.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • bad admiral says:
      that's a banger to be sure.

i'm pretty sure that steel panther and the best of fleetwood mac came out this year which gets my vote.

I'd banger.

I wonder what a Fleetwood Mac and Steel Panther mash-up would sound like... "You can go your own waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay... down your mother's manhole!!"
    •  JackJack
    • i spent yesterday looking at photos of Shakira for work, she's a fine lady indeed
    •  mambamamba
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      i spent yesterday looking at photos of Shakira for work, she's a fine lady indeed

Can't be a bad day at the office.
    •  JackJack
    • I've had worse! Today I was syncing up audio to tracks to graphics for Chase and Status, drum and bass day innit
    • shakira is the only woman in the world shorter than me.

although i have fallen in love with yet another colleague over the last few days.

i love working for a company full of beautiful young people doing trendy, edgy jobs and having affairs.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • bad admiral says:
      although i have fallen in love with yet another colleague over the last few days.

i love working for a company full of beautiful young people doing trendy, edgy jobs and having affairs.

donny?
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • mamba says:
      Jack Dickinson says:
      i spent yesterday looking at photos of Shakira for work, she's a fine lady indeed

Can't be a bad day at the office.

She's a bendy lady!
    • Hopkins says:
      bad admiral says:

donny?

obviously the whip is my number one, but this is someone with lovely lady lumps.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I had the best of Fleetwood Mac on last night while i did the dishes. Lovely stuff, my girl got taste, yo.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • bad admiral says:
      Hopkins says:
      bad admiral says:

donny?

obviously the whip is my number one, but this is someone with lovely lady lumps.

Oh god, it's not who I think it is. Is it? Although there's plenty of choice here. Was going to say it was full of totty, but that's demeaning. Full of awesome women. That's better.

Album of the year? I've only bought a few. All good but nothing I'd bother nominating.
      [Edited by Donny at 12:27 on 26/11/09]
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Actually fuck it.

Best thing I heard this year was:

Elvis Costello - My Aim is True

Don't care if it didn't actually come out this year.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Albums of 2009 (not 2010)