Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

[Locked] In Novemeber I've been listening too...

•  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • bad admiral says:
      rob himself - lost in new york (on repeat for reviewing, trying to place that solo, which is driving me MENTAL)

Hahaha, handy hint: it's First Noel, (trad.) I was grinning like an idiot when I realised it fitted the chords *perfectly* :cool:

Look forward to the review. Hope some of the other lucky recipients pull their fingers out over the next 2 weeks!
    •  mikemike
    • Love the song Rob but I'd have done a Wham video, but at a dry ski slope.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I was deeply tempted to do a charity shop run in search of a horrid jumper.

I've been listening to Napalm Death - Scum and the Best of the Wildhearts.
    •  EggyEggy
    • tonight i'm going to listen to Bury v Chesterfield on radio sheffield.
    •  mambamamba
    • bad admiral says:
      rob himself - lost in new york (on repeat for reviewing, trying to place that solo, which is driving me MENTAL)

The First Noel?
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • cheers lads. yup...it's been submitted and i got it before tghe end of the review. i had to listen to that song about 40 fucking times and now never want to hear it again.
    •  alanalan
    • bad admiral says:
      i had to listen to that song about 40 fucking times and now never want to hear it again.

Bit of a harsh review.
    • alan says:
      bad admiral says:
      i had to listen to that song about 40 fucking times and now never want to hear it again.

Bit of a harsh review.

nah...i love it! you'll see!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Elvis- Lonley this christmas for a show at the 02 Arena.
    •  MazzMazz
    • The Warlocks - Phoenix Album
    •  ad_sotad_sot
    • Oxbow, Waits, Lanegan - it's been a right ol' cheery morning here.
    •  JackJack
    • The Warlocks are good, check out the The Black Angels if you've not already, along similar lines
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      The Warlocks are good, check out the The Black Angels if you've not already, along similar lines

Black Angels are supporting Wolfmother on tour soon
    •  MazzMazz
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      The Warlocks are good, check out the The Black Angels if you've not already, along similar lines

I saw the Warlocks back in 2003. They used so much dry ice you could not see them. Awesome.
    •  JackJack
    • Ollie says:
      Jack Dickinson says:

Weird, Black Angels are much better than Wolfmother but more of a psych band. They were Roky Ericsons backing band for his last tour in the USA
    •  MazzMazz
    • Acid King - Busse Woods
    • ad_sot says:
      Oxbow, Waits, Lanegan - it's been a right ol' cheery morning here.

Now that's my kinda listening... I likes!
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Ollie says:
      Jack Dickinson says:

Weird, Black Angels are much better than Wolfmother but more of a psych band. They were Roky Ericsons backing band for his last tour in the USA

This isn't warlocks with the fella from lightning bolt in is it? They;re great!
      Is it the 13 odd piece thing?

Wolf mother did one good ep then bored me. Black angel are ace though good call jackelt.
    • i like making BOOM with juggers whilst listening to phoenix by the warlocks.
    • A grave is a grim horse by steve von til... its like a nice warm blanket of a record.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - [Locked] In Novemeber I've been listening too...