Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

[Locked] In Novemeber I've been listening too...

•  JackJack
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Them Crooked Vultures has hit the sludge swamp

I like it
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Gonna try and check it out later.

Just found Melt Banana on Spotify so I'm going through that at the mo. It's proper bonkers.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Saw melt Banna with Mr dave whit on drums... rather jolly good.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Today's jukebox has included:

Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E. (Not sure I've ever put this on before, despite it being on my ipod, but it was pretty wank nnu-metal)

Kyuss - Wretch (love the roughness of the recording on this, sounds like it was recorded in a coke can!)

Baroness - Blue Record (Warms you on the inside, makes you grin on the outside)
    •  seansean
    • slo burn - amusing the amazing
      karma to burn - almost heathen
    • sean says:
      slo burn - amusing the amazing

Brilliant EP.

After the recommendations of messirs West and Dickinson, I've just stuck some Roadsaw on - sounds cracking!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hermano - Only a suggestion
    •  MazzMazz
    • Queen - Live at Wembley Stadium
    •  MazzMazz
    • Sasquatch - S/T
    •  mambamamba
    • A rough demo of a band I'm going for a jam with tonight... a real life band with their own songs and everything!
    •  JackJack
    • Mazz says:
      Sasquatch - S/T

Great album, really heavy and fuzzed out
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      A rough demo of a band I'm going for a jam with tonight... a real life band with their own songs and everything!

sweet.

the name of the band?
    •  mambamamba
    • I think the working title is Below The Fall. They're a new band. They claim it's going to be in the vein of Far / Hundred Reasons.
    •  JackJack
    • mamba says:
      I think the working title is Below The Fall. They're a new band. They claim it's going to be in the vein of Far / Hundred Reasons.

Nice, drum on
    •  EggyEggy
    • today:
      aereogramme - my heart had a wish you would not go
      oxbow - narcotic story
      bakerton group - el rojo
      cave in - perfect pitch black, tides of tomorrow, antenna
      keelhaul - subject to change without notice
    • Just discovered the new Saviours album on Spotify!

Get in!!

Nothing like staying in on a piss-soaked Thursday night, listening to riff upon riff of awesomeness.
    •  mambamamba
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      mamba says:
      I think the working title is Below The Fall. They're a new band. They claim it's going to be in the vein of Far / Hundred Reasons.

Nice, drum on

Just so you know... it was pretty fucking bad ass. Two songs nailed in half an hour.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Just discovered the new Saviours album on Spotify!

Get in!!

Nothing like staying in on a piss-soaked Thursday night, listening to riff upon riff of awesomeness.

Cool I haven't heard them yet but I've heard good things. I'll check it out later.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      Jack Dickinson says:
      mamba says:

Nice, drum on

Just so you know... it was pretty fucking bad ass. Two songs nailed in half an hour.

YEAH!...Change the name to Shitstorm and convince them to go in a more cowbell driven 1974 direction....wear corpse paint.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Last night I listened to lots of Rameses the III.

That's not the average doom by the way... the good minimalist band from croydon.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - [Locked] In Novemeber I've been listening too...