Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

[Locked] In Novemeber I've been listening too...

•  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • I've never started one of these...

But i'm listening to Pearl Jam alot at the mo. I never liked them at the time... but ten's got some great songs on now after all these years got my head road the rubbish produiction on it. And No code is just so beautiful.
      Also been listening to dead in the woods... great band!
    •  -ZX--ZX-
    • I never got into Pearl Jam dunno why were just one of them bands that just passed me by.

I recently signed up to CLLCT a wicked little thing and came across Failed Sitcom so been listening to this dude all day - cllct.com/release/herblamelessmysteryep

Plus some Canadian folk music called Ursula. Ohh and Bonesaw!
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Ten is a fantastic album, choc fulla hits!

Listened to a lot of metal today - Killswitch Engage (Alive or Just Breathing) and Lamb of God (New American Gospel)

Just about to give the new Fu Manchu record it's first whirl - very excited!
    •  odoomodoom
    • i've mostly been listening to:

river cuomo - alone
      slint - spiderland
      scott walker - 3 and 4
      leonard cohen - the songs of... and ...love and hate

must be one of those introspective, quiet days. i'm sure normal programming will commence forthwith ;)
    • -ZX- says:
      I never got into Pearl Jam dunno why were just one of them bands that just passed me by.

Till recently that had been the case with me. I mean not mind blowing and some of it does osund of its time.
      I think at the time I prefered the more gritter end of it all TAd, mudhoney etc...
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • The soothing rhythms of the pneumatic drill outside my window. Work can't come soon enough.
    • Cool I got his early work pretty intense.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • fucking pearl jam.

new one's ok tho.
    • Is it... not heard it... just borrowed some stuff... enjoying more than I thought. I hated them as a kid.
      I'd quite like to hear that sound track vedder did.
      Last night listened to
      songs:ohio and Iron and wine... oh and a bit of swans.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Don't like Pearl Jam but Eddie Vedders work on the Into the Wild soundtrack is cool.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Donny says:
      fucking pearl jam.

new one's ok tho.

Yeah I got it. It's ok
    •  -ZX--ZX-
    • Soundgarden was always me fav of that genre of music and what not.

Today it's all about Yowie and any skingraft records band, especially Pre! Freaking awesome!
    •  mikemike
    • Hey Collosus/Dethscalator split, very very good as usual, reviewed too!

The End- Elemental, really nice, more chilled out than the Dillenger ripoff album that came before.

Pirate Ship Quintet EP on vinyl, this sounds great!
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Napalm Death- The Code is Red

Arrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh
    • -ZX- says:

Today skingraft records bandquote]

I think we're gonna get on you and me sir... UFO of Die? Skelton king... big as shit!

I love bands like us maple too.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Just listened to three Electric Wizard albums.

In a row.

Ow, my head.
    •  MazzMazz
    • LAY DOWN LADY - RATZ ASS
      HIGH PRIORITY - RATZ ASS
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • richard hawley, ghostface killah, rancid, laura marling, squeeze, extreme noise terror, calexico, barry adamson, julian cope, acoustic ladyland and tangaroa.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      richard hawley, ghostface killah, rancid, laura marling, squeeze, extreme noise terror, calexico, barry adamson, julian cope, acoustic ladyland and tangaroa.

Can you play the Sax?

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - [Locked] In Novemeber I've been listening too...