Menu
    •  JackJack
    • yeah i should never have doubted
    •  mambamamba
    • Although without Afterburner tickets, I still wouldn't be that bothered.

I'm busy planning a 'romantic' trip to the continent for the HOBP / Dixie Witch tour as it doesn't look like it will make it to the UK. I haven't told Tania that bit yet.
    •  JackJack
    • nah its not coming to the UK, someone tried to ask Dixie Witch for me, shame. Thats romantic and rock and roll, what could be better
    •  mambamamba
    • If the TBC France date is in Paris then I'll probably do that, as we've been talking about going to France for a few days around then anyway.
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Good point

I saw them do Green Machine in London once. It was alright.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Why is Friday so sparse for bands? Really don't understand.

Has anyone found a times list? Want to start working out who I'm seeing and missing.
    •  FalconstoneFalconstone
    • Tino Insana says:
      Why is Friday so sparse for bands? Really don't understand.

Has anyone found a times list? Want to start working out who I'm seeing and missing.

Friday has this

Main Stage:
      Triptykon
      Sarke (featuring Nocturno Culto)
      Thorr’s Hammer
      Jesu
      Trinacria

Green Room:
      Bohren & der club of Gore
      Evoken
      Pagan Altar
      Witchfynde
      Valborg
      +1 more band TBA

Bat Cave:
      Serpentcult
      Shever
      Noneuclid
      Suma
      LongDistanceCalling
      Dive

Dream of an Opium Eater (Night Show)

Midi Theatre, Roadburn Festival:
      Comus
      Karma To Burn
      Master Musicians of Bukkake
      Church of Misery
      Death Row

Hardly bereft

they'll be slightly offset against each other esp with the green room and main stage. I've no idea how the midi theatre is going to work at all

I will suggest for anything in the bat cave a little later on get into the venue well before the start time or you'll be in the corridor
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Cool thanks, realised I'd overlooked a bunch of stuff on the site. I find it very hard to navigate. Reckon it's Midi Theatre day for me then (I hear it's about 300 yards away, so that's cool). I've suffered the Bat Cave before, but I bet it's like Royston Vasey when you're in there (you'll never leave).
    •  FalconstoneFalconstone
    • I've got to see Thorrs Hammer as I missed them in london and Pagan Altar are a must

Boren und der club of gore are like a jazz lounge version of sunn... real slow real bowel movement heavy, very good
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Falconstone says:
      I've got to see Thorrs Hammer as I missed them in london and Pagan Altar are a must

Boren und der club of gore are like a jazz lounge version of sunn... real slow real bowel movement heavy, very good

Thorrs Hammer were unbelievably heavy last year, plus the frontwoman is gorgeous - make sure you don't miss 'em!
    •  PetePete
    • Tino Insana says:
      Why is Friday so sparse for bands?

Suma, Bat Cave.

[Edited by Pete at 23:41 on 09/02/10]
    •  PetePete
    • Looks like I'll be in Holland from the Monday night now. If anyone knows of any good gigs going on anywhere in the country or nearby neighbours, from the Monday to the Wednesday, please share. Otherwise, we're just headng to Amsterdam until Thursday mornng.
    •  ChrisCChrisC
    • Not sure what's going on but I am going to be there from the Tuesday! if you hear ought good happening then let me know :-)
    •  mambamamba
    • Pete says:
      Looks like I'll be in Holland from the Monday night now. If anyone knows of any good gigs going on anywhere in the country or nearby neighbours, from the Monday to the Wednesday, please share. Otherwise, we're just headng to Amsterdam until Thursday mornng.

I had a quick look but couldn't really see anything. Uriah Heep are playing in Holland on the Monday and Tuesday.
    •  vitus357vitus357
    • not sure if this is the right place for this but 1 of our group of 5 has dropped out. I have 1 x spare weekend ticket and afterburner available to sell at cost. Live in Hastings but regularly at gigs in London and Brighton can meet up for exchange OR can post out etc.

mail me if interested skateanddive AT hotmail DOT com

genuine fan 3rd roadburn thanks for reading
    •  PetePete
    • that was ace. and we had pre-booked ferry tickets too so we got home fine, even managing to drive chris c and his girlfriend, who had flights cancelled, from tilburg to doncaster. i'll write a review soon but highlights were kylesa, witchcraft as last min volcano replacements, garcia, ktb x2, brant, church of misery and the brilliant fatso jetson. lowlight was cracking my head nearly open.
    •  ChrisCChrisC
    • yep andy and pete offically are my heros,
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Wow, what a fucking legend. I'd by wanting my mummy after all that.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Roadburn 2010