•  MazzMazz
    • slack mammoth says:
      Mazz says:
      slack mammoth says:
      Are you lot posers or something?

That made I laugh

Love you, man.

I just had this image in my head

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2001_Ghost_World/brad_renfro_dave_sheridan_thora_birch_ghost_world_001.jpg
    •  MazzMazz
    • Mazz says:
      slack mammoth says:
      Mazz says:
      slack mammoth says:
      Are you lot posers or something?

That made I laugh

Love you, man.

I just had this image in my head

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2001_Ghost_World/brad_renfro_dave_sheridan_thora_birch_ghost_world_001.jpg

Doug: What's up, Josh? Give me two packs of cigarettes today. Working overtime: Sixteen hours.
      [Puts malt liquir bottle on the counter]
      Doug: And nature's nectar, wake-up juice. And give me six of these beef jerkys. I'm hungry enough to chew the crotch out of a rag doll.
      [Sidewinder Boss spots him]
      Sidewinder Boss: Hey. Hey. How many times do I have to tell you? No shirt, no service. Get the hell out of my store. What do you think this is, Club Med?
      Doug: It's called America, dude. Learn the rules.
      Sidewinder Boss: "Learn the rules?" No, YOU learn the rules. We Greeks invented democracy.
      Doug: You also invented homos.
      Sidewinder Boss: Fuck you.
      Doug: You wish. You gotta buy me dinner first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doug: Rock n' roll, baby: Freedom of speech.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • slack mammoth says:

WITCHFYNDE!!!!!

i saw wytchfynde in a ex public toilet in london' gritty and real east end for someone's birthday. they were magic.
    •  PetePete
    • I want to go.
    •  JackJack
    • More bands announced for Roadburn 2010: Eyehategod, Outlaw Order and Jarboe +Sourvein and Soilent Green
    •  PodgePodge
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Eyehategod, Outlaw Order, Sourvein and Soilent Green

some one some where said this was going to be a london show, i forget who though
    •  JackJack
    • i heard that but I've not seen any info, would probably be the underworld
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Podge says:
      Jack Dickinson says:

some one some where said this was going to be a london show, i forget who though

fuck!

9hz london meet, and pray it's on a weekend?
    •  PetePete
    • Is anyone from on here definitely going to Roadburn?
      I am seriously considering it but obviously don't fancy going on my own.
    •  JackJack
    • Hopkins says:
      Podge says:
      Jack Dickinson says:

fuck!

9hz london meet, and pray it's on a weekend?

hope they dont put it on the same day as my gig haha
    •  RamoRamo
    • I'm definitely going provided i can get a ticket, very impressed with the bands this year, an absolute bonus to see Monkey 3, eyehategod and sourvein added.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Anyone else think Jarboe are pretty boring?
    •  mikemike
    • I saw her at Supersonic this year and it was awful, the only good things she seems to do are feature on people's albums, neurosis and jesu collaborations are amazing, stuff she did with Swans isn't bad either although some say she killed the band.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • mike says:
      I saw her at Supersonic this year and it was awful, the only good things she seems to do are feature on people's albums, neurosis and jesu collaborations are amazing, stuff she did with Swans isn't bad either although some say she killed the band.

Yeah, totally agree! I saw her at Supersonic too, and everyone there (about 20 people!) were like WOW THIS IS AMAZING! I just thought it was a bit turd and a waste of time!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Podge says:
      Jack Dickinson says:

me, I said this. I'm psychic dontchaknow.
    •  alanalan
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      mike says:
      I saw her at Supersonic this year and it was awful, the only good things she seems to do are feature on people's albums, neurosis and jesu collaborations are amazing, stuff she did with Swans isn't bad either although some say she killed the band.

Yeah, totally agree! I saw her at Supersonic too, and everyone there (about 20 people!) were like WOW THIS IS AMAZING! I just thought it was a bit turd and a waste of time!

Yeah, I saw her at Hellfest. I wasn't sure whether it was great or meh, I think they drifted between both. My friend thought they were awesome though.
    •  RamoRamo
    • Got the ticket, already very much looking forward to this...
    •  mikemike
    • Me and Pete got ours today, awesome, no Afterburner tickets left though, doh!
    •  ChrisCChrisC
    • got mine, you guys camping?

•  mikemike
    • I'm not going now, can't get it off work, Podge might be, Pete is camping yep!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Roadburn 2010