Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

9hz forum alldayer - 08.08.09 - official thread

•  HopkinsHopkins
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Koresh would be amazing... as I think the amount of sheets to the wind they would be... they would be incredible... like when i made bumsnogger go on quite late at my all dayer... never gonna forget that day...

A legendary day, can't even remember what time we played, all I know was that I was shitfaced, we were drinking 20:20 between songs, I took James brown's pint off him and necked it, Nick liked my balls, Dean Berry loved the snogger and I smashed Mars over the head with a wooden chair
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • I ahd to stay sober for the whole thing as I was running it and I had to drive the PA home. But yeah was an insane day that one.
      The destruction at the end was insane the chap came into tidy up and his face just dropped... I helped him out like... but he was shocked. We had 120 people through the door that day too... 10 more than the busiest gig I put on there which was tear it up.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Hopkins says:
      Tim Holehouse says:
      Koresh would be amazing... as I think the amount of sheets to the wind they would be... they would be incredible... like when i made bumsnogger go on quite late at my all dayer... never gonna forget that day...

A legendary day, can't even remember what time we played, all I know was that I was shitfaced, we were drinking 20:20 between songs, I took James brown's pint off him and necked it, Nick liked my balls, Dean Berry loved the snogger and I smashed Mars over the head with a wooden chair

Ah what a day. We definately couldn't headline as a) it would be an insult to the day and b)we would be far too shitfaced by then.
      We were talking about this gig last night. At one point we were talking about coming on dressed as minstrels, setting off a load of rape alarms and then throwing a bag of snakes into the audience.
      We are actually retarded.
    • and that's why we love you, you big spazz iz! I think you chaps definatley play better more sheets to the wind... the grovesnor show was amazing!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • MORRELL says:
      Hopkins says:
      Tim Holehouse says:

Ah what a day. We definately couldn't headline as a) it would be an insult to the day and b)we would be far too shitfaced by then.
      We were talking about this gig last night. At one point we were talking about coming on dressed as minstrels, setting off a load of rape alarms and then throwing a bag of snakes into the audience.
      We are actually retarded.

shhhhhhhh...:cigar:
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • curses

the outlaws have decided to visit Saturday to buy the pram for us and briong over other baby gubbins, so I'm gonna miss out on some action and probably won't get there until teatime now
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • NEXT WEEKEND!

I'm really looking forward to it. It's gonna be awesome seeing all you Soho peeps again.

ROCK!
    • Hopkins says:
      curses

the outlaws have decided to visit Saturday to buy the pram for us and briong over other baby gubbins, so I'm gonna miss out on some action and probably won't get there until teatime now

harsh!

we can keep a pint warm for you i'm sure.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • I may have to drink on the train en route to catch up
    • not gonna work hombre. we're drinking on the way up so you ain't gonna catch up. the only way you can is by matching morrell drink for drink throughout the entire day.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • morrel is a machine when it comes to drinking, i'm aiming more for donny's level
    • ahahaha!

busting out your thatch after a sniff of the barmaid's apron!
    • That's a bit unfair... Morrellathon is a fucking Giant of a man... So excited... just booked my coach tickets as I'm spending my friday night now watching army of flying robots last ever show! ah Yeah!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • should be at the AOFR gig, so should see ya there
    • Awesome... yeah worked out good... I got a ticket to and from Nottingham as I'm playing the angel on Monday too... although 2.45am coach so I can get into work is gonna be a tad harsh!
    •  PetePete
    • This Saturday!
    •  PetePete
    • 1430 - 1500 Rob Himself
      1515 - 1545 Tiger Warsaw
      1600 - 1630 Berserkowitz
      1645 - 1730 Electric Mud Generator and Tim
      1750 - 1820 Outburst
      1840 - 1910 A Horse Called War
      1910 - 1950 TEA BREAK
      1950 - 2020 Low Sonic Drift
      2040 - 2110 Jesus of Spazzareth
      2130 - 2200 Flatlands
      2220 - 2250 Koresh

Please note - running order may change on the day, and times are only approximate.

Please get there early (doors from 1400) and stay until the end!

[Edited by Pete at 12:08 on 04/08/09]
    •  DonnyDonny
    • bad admiral says:
      ahahaha!

busting out your thatch after a sniff of the barmaid's apron!

What's wrong with that? ;)
    • Some literal balls out rock action from kORESH TO FINISH THE EVENING OFF!
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Oh lord.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - 9hz forum alldayer - 08.08.09 - official thread