Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

9hz forum alldayer - 08.08.09 - official thread

•  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Mazz and Rich together again... my ribs may ache again... you boyos make me chuckle.
    •  MazzMazz
    • oh yeah. I am KRAZEEEEE
    •  alanalan
    • Can't believe I've only just talked myself into this. Gonna be awesome methinks.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Mazz and Rich together again... my ribs may ache again... you boyos make me chuckle.

You should not laugh at Rich. He is clinically mental.
      You should not laugh at me. I'm a drunk.
    • Yes Your right on both counts... Rich is my special little guy!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I'm gonna be back in Sheffield for this.

And I just found out which band is staying at ours.....

Cripes.
    •  MazzMazz
    • JenTheHen says:
      I'm gonna be back in Sheffield for this.

Cripes.

Do they start with a K?
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Mazz says:
      JenTheHen says:

Cripes.

Do they start with a K?

mmm...hmmmmmm.

we've already started preparing. we have a stag do to go to this weekend for practice.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:
      JenTheHen says:

Cripes.

Do they start with a K?

mmm...hmmmmmm.

we've already started preparing. we have a stag do to go to this weekend for practice.

I like how a stag do is "practice".
    • just getting tuned in.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • JenTheHen says:

Cripes.

They were perfect gentleman at mine, they even washed up. The wife liked them all too. Even when Morrell mooned her getting out of his sleeping bag.

It's gonna be epic. Just need to secure lodgings for the evening
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • That was an unintentional mooning. Honestly I dont think we have ever stayed at someones house that hasnt been shitting themselves before. We like to get rowdy but as soon as we're in someone else's gaff we are good as gold. I promise. Its only our own property we treat badly.
      Well looking forward to this and look forward to seeing all you guys again. Been a while.
    • Yeah... like when mongs and koreshies stayed at mikes... no destruction unless you count jame's pizza being eaten by paul at Morrell while James slept like a baby with it on his lap.
    • unintentional mooning unlike the intentional mooning to a cab load of rugby players that you don't remember.
    •  PodgePodge
    • I remember when i had Black eye riot at my house

I was worried that my house was going to get burned down but instead they made my neighbour a brew.

lovely chaps, I miss them
    • I love the black eyed riot guys... I remember playing in swansea and Stu telling everybody to shut the fuck up their mate tim was gonna play if any body spoke they would chin them! I played to a front row of black eyed riot policing my show... then bless em they stood in a que after to buy Cd's off me... think even made a few of their mates buy Cd's... nicest guys.
      Also I love theact when i told my mum bumsnogger where coming to stay at their 16th century cottage my mum was totally unfazed and when we all arrived sweaty and metal shirts was there with cups of tea and offers of food.

•  PetePete
    • Less than two weeks to go!
    • have already planned my outfit. i'm gonna look LOUD!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - 9hz forum alldayer - 08.08.09 - official thread