Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Denim jacket patches...

•  MarekMarek
    • If you were going to make a new denim jacket up or if you have a fave one, what patches are the coolest for you to put on it?

For me probably Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Candlemass, Rush, maybe Metallica...
    •  JackJack
    • On mine I have AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Free, Jimi Hendrix. The Hellacopters, Independent skateboards, Indian motorcycles, iron cross, Smallstone records label. I have a Witchcraft patch but no room for it
    •  MarekMarek
    • Sabbath I missed
    •  MazzMazz
    • talkin bout Foghat, Saxon and Queen.
    •  JackJack
    • foghat patches are mighty hard to find
    •  MarekMarek
    • Forgot Foghat
    •  PodgePodge
    • a couple of 70s motorbike patches wouldn't go amiss
    •  JackJack
    • a 1% patch
    •  PodgePodge
    • i always wanted to design some big sew on patches for my old band but they were gonna cost a million pounds each cos i only wanted 10
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • I found a cheap supply of patches and went a little crazy, now I am slowly sewing them on an old army camouflage jacket I have. I haven't bothered to do so in a while though....

Maiden patches are my favourite, also have a Pink Floyd WYWH patch and a very good Sepultura one I haven't bothered to sew on yet.

I'm probably not sewing them on right though, I worry that they'll fall off or something, as I've only done one line of stitching all the way round, not double stitched them.

I didn't get a big backpatch though, I painted a Skyclad design on the back as you never see anyone wearing Skyclad patches or shirts it seems. They deserve more support I thought [them being one of my favourite bands helps too....]
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I'm very happy with my jacket - much better than my mismatched old denim. Saint Vitus, The Rites, Watain, Mayhem, Darkthrone and some nice badges. I only wear it to metal gigs though cos I'm a total poser.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • No you don't, I've seen you out other places with it.

I have lots of patches on my jacket.
    •  MazzMazz
    • slack mammoth says:
      No you don't, I've seen you out other places with it.

I have lots of patches on my jacket.

You need one that says something like PAGAN CHRIST on it or summit??
    •  OllieOllie
    • I want a leather biker waistcoat with a single hand tooled St Vitus patch on the back in leather...I think that would say everything I need to say!!!
    •  MarekMarek
    • Fucking nice Ollie.

I might just got for a Pentagram back-patch and St Vitus on the front.
    •  mikemike
    • Nick has the cleanest patched denim jacket I've ever seen, brilliant!

I can't sew and have none, or a denim jacket any more, I prefer tweed or cord.
    •  JackJack
    • My jacket

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/fuzzrockerrock/DSC00187.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/fuzzrockerrock/DSC00186.jpg
    •  JackJack
    • I did a bad job of sewing the little hellacopters one on, looks likes its slipped. I forgot on there I have a Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Ace Cafe, London Tattoo convention one also
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Mazz says:
      You need one that says something like PAGAN CHRIST on it or summit??

Does Anal Vomit count? Or Goat Semen?

My clean jacket infuriates me. I've spilled gallons of beer on it, sweated like a kebab shop chef in it, and worn it to every gig I've been to for the last 3 years, and the fucking thing is still clean as a whistle. Apart from the horrible tide-line around the collar.
    •  JackJack
    • yeah they stay new looking much longer than jeans do, maybe need to drive over it or something

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Denim jacket patches...