Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

[Locked] March Now Playing Thread

•  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Agoroaphobic Nosebleed- Frozen corpse stuffed with dope.
      On way into work this morning. Made me want to kill everyone.
    •  JackJack
    • Hall and Oates
    •  MazzMazz
    • Firebird - Hot Wings
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • MORRELL says:
      Agoroaphobic Nosebleed- Frozen corpse stuffed with dope.

ah man...i'm listening to that too on my minidisc! i fucking love that band.

also...PEACE - ANTHOLOGY arriived today complete with comprehensive sleeve notes.

•  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      MORRELL says:

also...PEACE - ANTHOLOGY arriived today complete with comprehensive sleeve notes.

Any questions about any of the songs then please PM Will, Kev or myself and we will be more than happy to talk you through them. Rather like the classic album series where people sit at mixing desks and talk shit.
    • Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      MORRELL says:

Any questions about any of the songs then please PM Will, Kev or myself and we will be more than happy to talk you through them. Rather like the classic album series where people sit at mixing desks and talk shit.

yeah man!

i heard about the "malteaser incident". how did that effect PEACE's relationship post kev calling will and grout "PRICKS"?
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      MORRELL says:

yeah man!

i heard about the "malteaser incident". how did that effect PEACE's relationship post kev calling will and grout "PRICKS"?

A flurry of phone calls (once we were back home) with me acting as mediator seemed to smooth things over. It was intense but for the good of the band we had to put it all behind us. We did split not long after though so who knows.....BUT we did return and ended up writing our STRONGEST material ever such as "One track mind", "Crazy Dancer", "Rock Radiation" etc.
    •  EggyEggy
    • melvins - houdini
      asva - futurists against the ocean
      baroness - 1st & 2nd, the red album
      montana - montanimals
      jeff buckley - grace
    • Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      MORRELL says:

yeah man!

A flurry of phone calls (once we were back home) with me acting as mediator seemed to smooth things over. It was intense but for the good of the band we had to put it all behind us. We did split not long after though so who knows.....BUT we did return and ended up writing our STRONGEST material ever such as "One track mind", "Crazy Dancer", "Rock Radiation" etc.

thanks for that.

i hear a lot of TREBUCHET in PEACE, although TREBUCHET is more refined and PEACE is more RAW.

•  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      MORRELL says:

yeah man!

thanks for that.

i hear a lot of TREBUCHET in PEACE, although TREBUCHET is more refined and PEACE is more RAW.

TREBUCHET is 3/4 PEACE
    • Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      MORRELL says:

yeah man!

thanks for that.

TREBUCHET is 3/4 PEACE

i hear PEACE is also 50% BATTLEWITCH...

•  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      MORRELL says:

yeah man!

thanks for that.

TREBUCHET is 3/4 PEACE

i hear PEACE is also 50% BATTLEWITCH...

you hear correct
    •  mambamamba
    • At work today:

Roadsaw - See You In Hell
      Roadsaw - Nationwide
      Sasquatch - s/t
      Sasquatch - II
      Left Side Brain - Collider
      Karma To Burn - Almost Heathen
      Karma To Burn - Wild Wonderful Purgatory
      Karma To Burn - s/t
      Rose Hill Drive - Moon Is The New Earth
      Stuck Mojo - Rising

And now:
      Sun Gods In Exile myspace tracks
      [Edited by mamba at 19:22 on 14/03/09]
    •  EggyEggy
    • After listening to Blind Melon's first album many times over the last couple of weeks i've now put 'Soup' in my CD player to listen to, so i'll be waking up to that tomorrow and beyond.
    •  JackJack
    • mamba says:
      At work today:

Roadsaw - See You In Hell
      Roadsaw - Nationwide
      Sasquatch - s/t
      Sasquatch - II
      Left Side Brain - Collider
      Karma To Burn - Almost Heathen
      Karma To Burn - Wild Wonderful Purgatory
      Karma To Burn - s/t
      Rose Hill Drive - Moon Is The New Earth
      Stuck Mojo - Rising

And now:
      Sun Gods In Exile myspace tracks

Get the new Roadsaw album it's really good!
    •  mambamamba
    • I thought See You In Hell was the latest one?
    •  JackJack
    • ah yeah it is, sorry I'm stupid!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Morrissey - Live At Earl's Court
      Girls Aloud - Out Of Control
      Attack! Vipers myspace tracks after seeing them on Saturday.
    • bodychoke - cold river songs (this is fucking unbelievable from the sutcliffe jugend lads)
      red stars parade - lutine belle (jack o'knives is an amazing track)
    •  EggyEggy
    • electric wizard - let us prey, we live
      nebula - atomic ritual

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - [Locked] March Now Playing Thread