Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

The ROTTINGHAM weekender

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • that's what i'm talking about.
    •  Dan QuaidDan Quaid
    • Aye it's a shame it's so far away now. At least I've got everything back on track, looked a rate shambles a week or so ago. Can sit back and relax for a bit now.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • looking forward to seeing blackstar and sunday again. should be a great gig
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Looks good- I'm well looking forward to it! PISS UP!!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • MORRELL says:
      Looks good- I'm well looking forward to it! PISS UP!!

If you're playing on the saturday a trip to rock city afterwards will be on the cards
    •  PodgePodge
    • Hopkins says:
      MORRELL says:
      If you're playing on the saturday a trip to rock city afterwards will be on the cards

i think I'll be there both days, should i warn my liver?
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Podge says:
      Hopkins says:
      MORRELL says:

What do you think?
    •  tom.atom.a
    • Podge says:
      Hopkins says:
      MORRELL says:

dude your seeing a doctor you dont need to warn it cus she can fix it after....... plus if you warn it of its impending doom then it might run away.
    •  Dan QuaidDan Quaid
    • Liver transplants for all I reckon.
    •  tom.atom.a
    • Dan Quaid says:
      Liver transplants for all I reckon.

im game.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Berserkowitz added.

Proceedings just got messier
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Are Godsize playing this?? I vaguely remember Dave saying something a while back?
    • Tino Insana says:
      Berserkowitz added.

Proceedings just got messier

fantastic...been wanting to catch you lot in the liveness.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Catacomb Records says:
      Are Godsize playing this?? I vaguely remember Dave saying something a while back?

They're on the new revised band list, so I assume so. You'll have to find out (or I'll ask him at the OG gig) which day they're playing on. Really enjoyed em when last saw them many moons ago.

BA, hope you like what you see bud. Come over and say hello when we're done, I'll be the sweatiest of the 4..
    • Tino Insana says:
      Catacomb Records says:
      Are Godsize playing this?? I vaguely remember Dave saying something a while back?

They're on the new revised band list, so I assume so. You'll have to find out (or I'll ask him at the OG gig) which day they're playing on. Really enjoyed em when last saw them many moons ago.

BA, hope you like what you see bud. Come over and say hello when we're done, I'll be the sweatiest of the 4..

that's a ten-four dude. i throw down sweat gauntlet NOW! i can outsweat pretty much anyone despite being a physical adonis.
    •  Dan QuaidDan Quaid
    • Aye. Berserkowitz are playing and are the last band to be added for a while now as we want to leave a few spots open for nearer the time

Godsize agreed to play a while back. Since we changed the dates we got a "don't see why not, will let you know for certain" so just waiting on that. They're the only band yet to fully confirm. I hope they play, I've liked Godsize for a long time, had them on twice before and they always play well.

•  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Dan Quaid says:
      Godsize agreed to play a while back. Since we changed the dates we got a "don't see why not, will let you know for certain" so just waiting on that. They're the only band yet to fully confirm. I hope they play, I've liked Godsize for a long time, had them on twice before and they always play well.

I live with the bassist Dave so I suppose I can ask him when I get home, I'm just being lazy :D he's also in Aluna and Catacomb Recs - a man with a finger in many pies!!

Sorry to sabotage the thread but Godsize are playing Scruffy Murphys tonight in Brum - free gig too!!!
      [Edited by Catacomb Records at 12:26 on 19/09/08]
    •  mikemike
    • Any places on that? Looks mad!
    •  Dan QuaidDan Quaid
    • Afraid not mate. Not booking anyone else now until closer the time like.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - The ROTTINGHAM weekender