Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

SHEFFIELD 16th AUG - White Fang, Bastard of the Skies, Berserkowitz, Sonic Lord!

•  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Tino Insana says:

ultimatekev says:

do you want me to come down and punch a hole in the ceiling?

Bring a trowel and get patching em up instead.

I like it, it's post modern brilliance.
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • Do you want me to add 'Live Plastering' to the poster?
    •  noonenoone
    • I think you'll find it's called a float, a trowel would be of little use to a plasterer.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • drewmillward says:

Do you want me to add 'Live Plastering' to the poster?

YES
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • lol a night of heavy bands and hairy men partaking in drunken DIY. should be good
    • I'm going to be doing some shelving, live on stage....
    •  Tom PTom P
    • I'm going to build a shed and creosote it
    •  PodgePodge
    • fuck you and all your DIY shit.

oh hang on...
    •  noonenoone
    • speaking off DIY , I went into B&Q today looking down the floorboard aisle and some cunt in a red and yellow polo shirt asked me if I wanted decking then smiled at me.
      Luckily I got the first few punches in and left him sparked out. Just be careful out there people.
    •  PodgePodge
    • thanks for that, i need to pop down today and get some kind of square seal. i think its all lies though, who makes a square seal?
    •  DEAN O)))DEAN O)))
    • I think i might try get to this.What are sonic lord like?
    •  PodgePodge
    • stoner / doom
    • DEAN O))) says:

I think i might try get to this.What are sonic lord like?

Do it!
    •  DEAN O)))DEAN O)))
    • It looks most likely ill be in attendance.Due to me being from Huddersfield and not knowing anything of directions of Sheffield,how would i find my way to the venue from the train station?
    •  PetePete
    • If you don't know Sheffield it maybe easier to get a taxi (there is a taxi rank in the station) - it isn't too far so won't be expensive but is difficult to explain.

Click here for a map - if I've done it right you can see the venue (circled) and the station.

If you can make your way into the centre of town I'm sure someone will come and meet you.
    • I can keep you posted on what we are doing, there is a chance that there could be a seat free with one of us.....
    •  DEAN O)))DEAN O)))
    • drewmillward says:

I can keep you posted on what we are doing, there is a chance that there could be a seat free with one of us.....
      Cheers Drew,but by the look of the map it's only a short walk.I look forward to watching you guys actually play a set without being rudely interrupted.

ultimatekev says:

Taxi! its only a 5 minute walk!

simple as A to B
      Many thanks ofr that bud,ill print that off and just stroll up from the station.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Aye, you'd be very welcome at this dude. Get down if you can.

Hoping the venue works out to be plenty cool, cause it could be promising for future gigs. This one should just be a real party.
    •  DEAN O)))DEAN O)))
    • Tino Insana says:

Aye, you'd be very welcome at this dude. Get down if you can.

Hoping the venue works out to be plenty cool, cause it could be promising for future gigs. This one should just be a real party.
      I'm Definatly going to be at this,Ill just make sure i know train times beforehand.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - SHEFFIELD 16th AUG - White Fang, Bastard of the Skies, Berserkowitz, Sonic Lord!