Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

The Aluna "Fall To Earth" 2008 tour...

•  OllieOllie
    • Catacomb Records says:

Ollie says:

No news from Andras or Tank at Rockers in Taunton then?

I can mention it to my mate Mark in Exeter, he used to put gigs on ages ago and has just started up again, we're playing one for him on June 5th. I'll give him a shout for you. If you get one between 15th and 18th July in Exeter we may be able to play...only 20 minutes up the road for me and the baby will be here by then.

Nah no news, Andras and Fin were gonna have a chat and Tank ain't even replied :cry:

Fat twat!!! It's usually best to ring him I think. I'll mail Mark tonight.
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Cheers Ollie, thanks also for the lovely package - loving Sir Lord Baltimore!! Ain't got round to the other two yet!! Jethro Tull are playing an acoustic fest at Catton Hall by me on Sunday... £30 for the all dayer, Fairport Convention and loadsa psych bands are also playing... may go if monies allow!!

Dave's posting your Aluna EP and Sonic Lord vinyl today. You should hopefully have it tomorrow or Saturday at the latest ;)
    •  OllieOllie
    • Catacomb Records says:

Cheers Ollie, thanks also for the lovely package - loving Sir Lord Baltimore!! Ain't got round to the other two yet!! Jethro Tull are playing an acoustic fest at Catton Hall by me on Sunday... £30 for the all dayer, Fairport Convention and loadsa psych bands are also playing... may go if monies allow!!

Dave's posting your Aluna EP and Sonic Lord vinyl today. You should hopefully have it tomorrow or Saturday at the latest ;)

I thought you'd like the Baltimore...I had a dodgy tape of that for years, took me 13 years to eventually find it on CD, I was floored when I first heard it. I'll have some more stuff for you soon.

I've Myspazzed my mate Mark in Exeter to see if he may be able to help you guys out with something on the tour between 15th and 18th. Can't promise anything but we'll see what he says. If he does manage to sort something, it's very close to baby time but I'll see if we can swing it to play with you.

Looking forward to my goodie bag!!!
    •  JackJack
    • Sir Lord Baltimore- YES! awesome

Also try these: Captain Beyond, Dust, Buffalo, Cactus, Blue Cheer, Flower Traveling Band (Satori is a must), Bang, Orange Wedge, Ultra, Night Sun
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Sir Lord Baltimore- YES! awesome

Also try these: Captain Beyond, Dust, Buffalo, Cactus, Blue Cheer, Flower Traveling Band (Satori is a must), Bang, Orange Wedge, Ultra, Night Sun

Dude, we need to start trading CDs!!!! I've been after Buffalo for ages!!! I've already done Soph Captain Beyond and she'll have Blue Cheer and some Grand Funk on the way but good call about Cactus, I'll do some opf that as well.
    •  JackJack
    • I'm up for some swaps, I've got loads of stuff
    • Cheers in advance for the next installment Ollie, I'm sending you over some 13th Floor Elevators, Taste, 10 Years After and Big Bro & The Holding Company (might be a bit too "mad, drunk woman howling" for ya but I love it!!).
    •  OllieOllie
    • Catacomb Records says:

Cheers in advance for the next installment Ollie, I'm sending you over some 13th Floor Elevators, Taste, 10 Years After and Big Bro & The Holding Company (might be a bit too "mad, drunk woman howling" for ya but I love it!!).

That sounds amazing, The only 10 Years After I've heard was on the Woodstock movie and loved it. I love Janis Joplin, amazing voice!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • I have some 2 unlimited.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:

I have some 2 unlimited.

Excellent breasts...terrible band!!!!
    •  JackJack
    • Taste- Awesome
    • Ollie says:

Catacomb Records says:

Cheers in advance for the next installment Ollie, I'm sending you over some 13th Floor Elevators, Taste, 10 Years After and Big Bro & The Holding Company (might be a bit too "mad, drunk woman howling" for ya but I love it!!).

That sounds amazing, The only 10 Years After I've heard was on the Woodstock movie and loved it. I love Janis Joplin, amazing voice!!!

Yeah, I got into them based on that film!! Janis is the best!! I went to see Big Bro & the holding co. with a new "janis" singing - big shoes to fill but she did a good job!! Same with Ian Astbury and the Doors, saw them twice and both times blew me away (Jim woulda been better but ill take what i can get :D)
    •  OllieOllie
    • My mate Mark is going to see what he can do about getting you guys on down here as part of your tour...no promises but I'll let you know...or put you in touch with him.
    • Ollie says:

My mate Mark is going to see what he can do about getting you guys on down here as part of your tour...no promises but I'll let you know...or put you in touch with him.

Nice one Ollie cheers!!! We've been hassling Andras again and he's seeing what he can do too... he said to "ignore what the moustachioed fellow says" can't at all think who he's on about??
    •  OllieOllie
    • Catacomb Records says:

Ollie says:

My mate Mark is going to see what he can do about getting you guys on down here as part of your tour...no promises but I'll let you know...or put you in touch with him.

Nice one Ollie cheers!!! We've been hassling Andras again and he's seeing what he can do too... he said to "ignore what the moustachioed fellow says" can't at all think who he's on about??

Cheeky Welsh twat...I'll be having words with him!!!!
    • Catacomb Records says:

Ok... Anyone got anything free for the TBC sections??

10 July LEICESTER - The Shed
      11 July NEWCASTLE - Trillians w/ Blood Island Raiders
      12 July WIGAN - Bar Fever
      13 July WAKEFIELD - The Snooty Fox
      14 July SHEFFIELD - The Red House w/ Obiat & Berserkowitz
      15 July DONCASTER - Vintage Rock Bar
      16 July Venue TBC (anywhere)
      17 July Venue TBC (midlands)
      18 July Venue TBC (midlands)
      19 July COVENTRY - The Golden Cross
      24 July BIRMINGHAM - Black Horse w/ Supanaut
      31 July REDDITCH - The Tardebigge
      1 Aug LONDON - The Fiddlers Elbow, Camden, London @ Mantra w/ Litmus, Invasion & Ahymsa
      2 Aug READING - The Turks Head

New dates added... it's looking like a Northern UK tour :D
    •  OllieOllie
    • I'll give Mark a nudge about something down here...lazy twat!!!
    • Cheers chap, Andras can't sort anything for July but he sorting us out Autumn time, said he's been up for putting us on for a while and he's got some cool ideas about a line-up... i'm intreagued
    •  OllieOllie
    • Catacomb Records says:

Cheers chap, Andras can't sort anything for July but he sorting us out Autumn time, said he's been up for putting us on for a while and he's got some cool ideas about a line-up... i'm intreagued

Hmmm, he's spoken about putting us and Iron Hearse on in the autumn as well.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - The Aluna "Fall To Earth" 2008 tour...