Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

The Aluna "Fall To Earth" 2008 tour...

•  GrahamGraham
    • Is that a confirmation Soph?

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/DrGre/Mantra060608-1.jpg
    •  OllieOllie
    • Catacomb Records says:

Ollie says:

Really wish we could help...Plymouth has been officially pronounced dead and the venue in Exeter aren't answering at all...wankers!!!

Have you tried Andras in Bristol?

Cheers Ollie, Can you email me Andras' details please? or is it best to My Spazz him?? Did you have a good time in Francais??

mailed ya!
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Ollie says:

Catacomb Records says:

Ollie says:

Really wish we could help...Plymouth has been officially pronounced dead and the venue in Exeter aren't answering at all...wankers!!!

Cheers Ollie, Can you email me Andras' details please? or is it best to My Spazz him?? Did you have a good time in Francais??

mailed ya!
      [/quote

Hey - did you send to catacomb's email?? Ain't got anything?? We've my spazzed Andras and Fin so hopefully we'll sort something out there.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Catacomb Records says:

Ollie says:

Catacomb Records says:

Ollie says:

mailed ya!
      [/quote

Hey - did you send to catacomb's email?? Ain't got anything?? We've my spazzed Andras and Fin so hopefully we'll sort something out there.

Yeah, mailed the Catacomb address, mailed you yesterday as well...have you broken it?
    • Yeah probably!! It's probs all the swearing I do in the emails to your work!!

•  OllieOllie
    • Wouldn't be surprised...disgraceful behaviour!!!!
    •  OllieOllie
    • I hope the mail does turn up, put some info in there about another potential venue.
    • Cool, nice one!! Still ain't got the mail, can you resend please???? Our forwarding is probably buggered!!
    •  OllieOllie
    • I've resent it...hope it gets there this time.
    • Ok... Anyone got anything free for the TBC sections??

10 Jul 2008 "Fall To Earth" 2008 Tour - The Shed, Leicester
      11 Jul 2008 "Fall To Earth" 2008 - Trillians, Newcastle w/ Blood Island Raiders
      12 Jul 2008 "Fall To Earth" 2008 Tour Venue TBC
      13 Jul 2008 "Fall To Earth" 2008 Tour - The Snooty Fox, Wakefield
      14 Jul 2008 "Fall To Earth" 2008 Tour - The Red House, Sheffield w/ Obiat & 1 TBC
      15 Jul 2008 "Fall To Earth" 2008 Tour Venue TBC
      16 Jul 2008 "Fall To Earth" 2008 Tour Venue TBC
      17 Jul 2008 "Fall To Earth" 2008 Tour Venue TBC
      18 Jul 2008 "Fall To Earth" 2008 Tour Venue TBC
      19 Jul 2008 "Fall To Earth" 2008 Tour - The Golden Cross, Coventry
      24 Jul 2008 "Fall To Earth" 2008 Tour - Black Horse, Birmingham
      31 Jul 2008 "Fall To Earth" 2008 Tour - Tardebigge, Redditch
      1 Aug 2008 "Fall To Earth" 2008 Tour - Mantra Night @ The Fiddlers Elbow, Camden, London
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Hey lady, Berserkowitz could be the '& 1 TBC' at the Red House maybe? As for gigs, we know nothing.
    • Tino Insana says:

Hey lady, Berserkowitz could be the '& 1 TBC' at the Red House maybe? As for gigs, we know nothing.

Hey you!!

Sorted!! Emailed Tom about it this morning... He said he's gonna check with everyone in the band.

:D
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Berserkowitz are down.
    •  slomoslomo
    • sweet poster! Who did that?????????????
    •  Tom PTom P
    • My guess is Soph did it dude, if I'm right she did the last RedHouse one too. Quality stuff
    • Aye, twas moi ;)

Anyone got anything up north / scotland on July 12th or down south 15th, 16th, 17th or 18th July which we can crash on?

Think we've contacted every damn promotor / venue in the UK to no avail :(
    •  OllieOllie
    • No news from Andras or Tank at Rockers in Taunton then?

I can mention it to my mate Mark in Exeter, he used to put gigs on ages ago and has just started up again, we're playing one for him on June 5th. I'll give him a shout for you. If you get one between 15th and 18th July in Exeter we may be able to play...only 20 minutes up the road for me and the baby will be here by then.
    • Ollie says:

No news from Andras or Tank at Rockers in Taunton then?

I can mention it to my mate Mark in Exeter, he used to put gigs on ages ago and has just started up again, we're playing one for him on June 5th. I'll give him a shout for you. If you get one between 15th and 18th July in Exeter we may be able to play...only 20 minutes up the road for me and the baby will be here by then.

Nah no news, Andras and Fin were gonna have a chat and Tank ain't even replied :cry:

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - The Aluna "Fall To Earth" 2008 tour...