Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Witchorrow, Pombagira, Litmus and more...

•  JackJack
    • def leppard drumer manages with only one arm, call that an excuse;)
    •  DonnyDonny
    • You tit morrell.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Sure the footy will be on in the pub during the day...
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • Agreed, Morrell is a complete and utter tit. I was rather looking forward to heckling Witchsorrow. Bollocks! I'll be there anyway, Litmus are ace
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Jack Dickinson says:

def leppard drumer manages with only one arm, call that an excuse;)

.....and he still manages to smack the shit out of his missus, so yeah I see your point!

Really am gutted about this but I will probably still turn up so anyone wishing to heckle me can still do so.
    •  JackJack
    • This Pombagira bulletin made me laugh:

now stop pissing about you lot
      Body:
      come to the only doom show happening in London this coming weekend 17th May. It's going to be glorious journey through a multitude of different styles. Starting the night off will be the up and coming Gregorian, drone doomsters from the east side, on next will Ahymsa from north london, delivering their very own pysch metal entertainment, next will be pombagira, new doom band on the block, grounded firmly in a thick swamp of cement and riffage ballast, next will Olde Crone renegades and veterans of this fair land but nevertheless marching ever forward in their doom stoner monster truck from the shire, and lastly but not least Litmus, still sweaty from Roadburn will be delivering a sweet cacophany of music from planet hawkwind. All in all it's going to be one fun night out on the tiles of south london.

I've been here and done this a few times, but here are the details once again..
      I hear you say...
      Where the bloody hell is this fuckin joint?
      Well my good man, and good lady it is the Grosvenor pub, 17 Sidney Road, Stockwell, London sw9.

What about fuckin public transport?
      Well Stockwell tube is only a five min. walk away and buses stop regularly all the way up brixton road as stockwell road.

Can you park outside this fuckin place?
      Yes free parking in the whole area during saturday.

How much is it guv to get in?
      Well it is only £5 punds sterling.

What time does this fuckin pub shut then?
      6am in the morning.

So stop wincing about and get your beautiful bodies down to the grosvenor this saturday. It's going to be messy but we are going to have lots of fun making stockwell rumble.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • 6am?!

Fuck me.

This guy Tom that me and Nick know is in Greg(o)rian - if you get talking to him, good luck and godspeed.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Yeah... I think I met him already.
    •  JackJack
    • Rob Himself says:

6am?!

Fuck me.

This guy Tom that me and Nick know is in Greg(o)rian - if you get talking to him, good luck and godspeed.

Is it them who have a serious amount of annoying myspace promotion going on, all going buy buy buy!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Donny says:

Yeah... I think I met him already.

Probably, he's everywhere - last time I saw him was at Municipal Waste last August, quite by chance in the pit and all he said was 'Eyyyyyyyyy!' and disappeared.

I also bumped into him in Fopp in Reading once and he announced his presence by screaming 'Waaaaaankerrrrr!' in my ear.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • That could have been anyone doing that, though.

Is this grindcore Tom?
    • MORRELL says:

Really am gutted about this but I will probably still turn up so anyone wishing to heckle me can still do so.

Know any pubs to go to beforehand?
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • slack mammoth says:

MORRELL says:

Know any pubs to go to beforehand?

The SWAN!!!!! I dont think its open during the day though- walk 5 mins into brixton....tonnes of pubs there!!!!!!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Oh Christ not the Swan... that's where Jayne and her mates end up when they've had a skin full.
    • Europe's biggest meat market?
    •  el pauloel paulo
    • THE SWAN!! The closest place to heaven on earth... that is if you like fat, 50 year old women!

Ohhhh yeahhhhh......
    •  DonnyDonny
    • oi... I just said my missus drinks there.

That said, she behaves herself (hopefully), her mates are fucking animals though.
    •  el pauloel paulo
    • I'm a big fan of the free BBQ food being cooked up round in the little restaurant part... it's absolute filth but so delicious when trashed.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Witchorrow, Pombagira, Litmus and more...