• Half price cocktails.
      Chips.
      Beers and chat.
      Motorbike theft.
      Sleep.
      Collect new car.
      Where the wind blows.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I'm skipping work to go and ride my new motorbike in the peak district.
    •  JackJack
    • I'm up far too early for a saturday as I have a stinking cold, booo
    •  PodgePodge
    • JenTheHen says:
      I'm skipping work to go and ride my new motorbike in the peak district.

laugh it up, laugh it up, you'll get your comeuppance
    •  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • Nothing planned, no decent games to play on xbox till end of month, should have Bad Boy Bubby to watch tonight, might crack out a frisby in the mean time and re-arrange my CD collection by the colour of the spines so it looks cool then change it all back when i can't find anything.
    •  alanalan
    • Genghis Tron weren't too shabby last night.
    •  CareyCarey
    • i've had a mint weekend. two excellent gigs, three if you count thursday, some running amok, some chilling...

and now i'm going to the park. aceness.
    •  mikemike
    • I've had a work-filled weekend, rewrote most of my stories, need to do one or two more calls to various people from college tomorow and thats that finished, only the exam on thursday to study for which I've been doing and will be doing all week, MUST PASS.
    •  bluseychrisbluseychris
    • Blackburn lost 4-1 to a championship side.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    •  JackJack
    • I had a fairly cool weekend, friday chilled, saturday, went to Regents Park, saw camels, chilled
      Today- Went to Chicksands with hayfever on my bike and it was so dusty I nearly choked. But the riding was great, I scared myself many times

Now off to meet potential Stubb drummer
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • bluseychris says:

Blackburn lost 4-1 to a championship side.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You cunt I've been avoiding the scores like the plague and then you had to go and spoil it didnt you :P
    •  EggyEggy
    • alan says:

Genghis Tron weren't too shabby last night.

I considered going but wanted to watch the play off game.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Just seen Simon Amstell do stand-up. Very very funny and totally different to what I expected.
    •  JackJack
    • Woo drummer is a cool guy, works as a tattoo artists
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • On Saturday I went to Salisbury for the day, then on Sunday I watched the GP and mowed the lawn.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I've trimmed my beard back today to the shortest it's been for ages. Now all i need to do is actually go outside in the sun/do something. i think i'm turning into one of those people that barely sees daylight. Had one of those weekends where i haven't gone to bed til 6am and woke up late afternoon and managed to do fuck all.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I had an awesome weekend. I fucked up today though by being over-indulgent last night.
    •  theadoretheadore
    • Laddeth says:

bluseychris says:

Blackburn lost 4-1 to a championship side.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You cunt I've been avoiding the scores like the plague and then you had to go and spoil it didnt you :P

Its ok... that totally didn't happen.

We needed effing west ham to do us a favour and hold Villa which they did, and then we couldn't muster a win against a team thats already buried. Blackburn players going for an extended summer holiday me thinks.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I had santa cruz as captain in the fantasy footy, thought with brums recent form it shouldn't be a problem.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Had a letter from Orange yesterday saying that "unfortunately we haven't received any payment from you so we've had to stop your broadband service and close your account. You still need to pay your outstanding balance of £17.00 by 30/5/08 or we'll have to take legal action" *bangs head on brick wall*

Rang them up when i finished work this morning and got someone english, she said their system was being updated and i'd have to ring back in an hour, she said the letter was probably sent out in error. so...

Rang them again about 9.30, spoke to that foriegn woman who seems to work for every call centre in existance (also the woman i spoke to in february when i received an email to say they couldn't access my account and payemtn was due), she said i need to pay the outstanding bill and the last time i rang up was in february to get my MAC code, i told her i spoke to a gentleman a couple of months ago who said i didn't need to pay the amount but she said there was no record of this...

quote:
      from another forum i posted on Feb 22nd: Rang orange again this morning and now everything is sorted, apparently when i migrated from Orange to sky the phone line wasn't acitve or whatever, not sure what or why but it meant that Orange weren't notified by BT so weren't prompted to close my account. So the bloke who i spoke to has closed my account so i have nothing further to pay, trific!

I told her i'd agree to pay the £17.99 providing that i wouldn't receive any further payments and my account is definately closed, she said that is all there is to be paid. Also the letter yesterday came with a envelope addressed to Orange Home Billing in St Albans, woman on phone said i need to send the cheque to Orange Customer Care in Rotherham instead!!

I really will be glad when i'm shut of Orange. Sky's broadband hasn't been too good for the last couple of weeks - slow, and or disconnecting, but at least whenever i ring sky up they know what they are on about and i speak to someone with a english or scottish accent who doesn't read word for word off of a screen. twats!!

Forums - General Chat - Weekend?