Forums - General Chat

[Locked] May Purchases Thread

•  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Eggy says:

I try to avoid killing anything while driving

Hahahaha, good job.
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • mike says:

I'm gona buy a right tank when I'm back in the land of the earning, as in a tank-like banger, its about time.

You'll want at Volvo SE, 2 litre rear wheel drive beast. Almost a hurse!

Abes Oydsee
      Abes Exodus
      Earnie Ball earthwood acoustic guitar strings
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Rob Smith says:

Abes Oydsee
      Abes Exodus

coooooooooooooooooooool... :D :cool:
    •  PetePete
    • Berserkowitz - Gritfarm
      Queens of the Stone Age - Rated R
      Black Crowes - Best Of 90 - 99
      Metal documentary
      Office Christmas specials

all on the cheap.
    •  JackJack
    • I hit a pigeon during a driving lesson once, feathers went all over in impressive fashion as I was going 60mph on a dual carriageway. Driving instructor kept saying, oh it'll move keep going and it didnt budge an inch.I think it must have had issues
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • grinderno1 says:

Rob Smith says:

Abes Oydsee
      Abes Exodus

coooooooooooooooooooool... :D :cool:

Damn right coooooooooooooooooooool!!! I've got Stranger, all i need is Munch & i think i've got the set. Half way through stranger, but i got these 2 & decided I'm going to play from the beginning
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Far, far too much alcohol and now I don't feel right.

Also, some pruning pliar thingies for the garden. Ooooooooooooh.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Jack Dickinson says:

I hit a pigeon during a driving lesson once, feathers went all over in impressive fashion as I was going 60mph on a dual carriageway. Driving instructor kept saying, oh it'll move keep going and it didnt budge an inch.I think it must have had issues

I've got an amusing photo somewhere of a magpie sticking out of my ex's Clio.
    •  mambamamba
    • Lunchtime purchases:
      Attack In Black - Marriage
      Work trousers
      Shorts
      Chicken curry baguette
      Cheese & onion crisps
      Can of coke
    •  GarethGareth
    • Rob Himself says:

Jack Dickinson says:

I hit a pigeon during a driving lesson once, feathers went all over in impressive fashion as I was going 60mph on a dual carriageway. Driving instructor kept saying, oh it'll move keep going and it didnt budge an inch.I think it must have had issues

I've got an amusing photo somewhere of a magpie sticking out of my ex's Clio.

I almost hit a bunny driving back from Lincoln, panicked everyone in the car when I swerved gently to avoid it.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Jack Dickinson says:

I hit a pheasant once, i had feathers in my grill for a couple of days without knowing about it.

I also hit a dog a couple or four years back, that wasn't nice. It came out from someones drive behind a parked car, was the worst experience i've had while driving, blood everywhere, totally horrible. even worse was that the impact didn't kill it straight away. Still makes my stomach churn.

The second worse experience i've had was when i thought it was wise to overtake a bus that was pulling into a side road, turns out there was another bus coming out of the side road turning my way, i still don't know how i managed to get between both buses.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Eggy says:

The second worse experience i've had was when i thought it was wise to overtake a bus that was pulling into a side road, turns out there was another bus coming out of the side road turning my way, i still don't know how i managed to get between both buses.

I did something similar the 2nd week after I passed my test.
      I was overtaking a Lorry on the A17 betwwen Sleaford and Newark (not a good idea if you know the A17) and just as I get past the lorry I realise theres a fucking caravan infront of it and another lorry coming strait at me.
      Thank fuck I was in a Corsa as anything bigger would not have fit through that gap
    •  EggyEggy
    • I think i just breaked and prayed that i'd miss them. Maybe there is a god up there, or maybe i was just a lucky bastard. I was shaking like fuck when i got to work.
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Vinyl:
      Pelican - Pink Mammoth
      7" the specials - do nothing/maggies farm
      7" Madness - Michale Caine/If you think theres something
      7" The jam - The eton Rifles/See Saw
    •  PodgePodge
    • not bought but want

http://www.vestaldesign.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/cow.jpg
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • That's ace. Where's it from?
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • ha ha yeah that's awesome, dude. COW SHAPED STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR THE WIN!
    •  PodgePodge
    • 90dayman says:
      That's ace. Where's it from?

dunno, its probably about a million pounds from some smart arse shop. i'm just knocking up a flyer for the agent of a shit horse gig and while looking for suitable images i found that.
    •  CareyCarey
    • don't nag me to do admin stuff on 4 hours sleep. i will fuck it up.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Carey says:
      don't nag me to do admin stuff on 4 hours sleep. i will fuck it up.

off topic?

Forums - General Chat - [Locked] May Purchases Thread