Menu

Forums - General Chat

Thursday = The start of the weekend

•  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • That's cool. I've been meaning to go to some freenoise stuff at Bar Abbey for ages.

Just keep me away from people and voilent Jen won't make an appearance.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • This weekend I will also be manufacturing more demos. If you would like one let me know and I'll sort you out
    •  GrymGrym
    • Tonight - Over to mates gaff, Predator, Commando, Beer, Smokes, enough takeaway meat to fell a grizzly bear.
      Friday - Who cares did you not see how awesome Thursday night is gonna be.
      Saturday - Sleep.
      Sunday - Heart attack.
    •  mikemike
    • JenTheHen says:

That's cool. I've been meaning to go to some freenoise stuff at Bar Abbey for ages.

Just keep me away from people and voilent Jen won't make an appearance.

Be warned its a bit odd, everyone sits at tables politely and watches very weird bands.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Hmmmmm. Give us a text on Sunday anyway. Hopefully I'll be in the mood.
    •  mikemike
    • It'd be nice to see you anyway like!
    •  noonenoone
    • freenoise can kiss my black ass.
      Wouldn't mind one of them there Berserkowitz demos please.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • mike says:

It'd be nice to see you anyway like!

Aye, it's been a while.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • ultimatekev says:

freenoise can kiss my black ass.
      Wouldn't mind one of them there Berserkowitz demos please.

Come and see them and they'll sell you one.

Also, your ass is far from black.
    •  noonenoone
    • Today - forgot to mention , at 2.30 am I called the emergency services and for once it was on purpose , not whilst my phone was in my pocket.
      Some rapscallion had set fire to the 4 wheeled bin outside the take away 4 doors down and the flames were licking the first floor windows.
      those cheeky race-hate arsonists!
      they also did a wheelie bin on the next road for good measure.
    •  CareyCarey
    • i might go to na zdrove as my weekend plans are fucked. also write reports and do more packing.
    •  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • tonight is quiz night down the pub till late
      work for 6am and spend 12hrs at work being half dead
      saturday & sunday be Ninja Gaiden2.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Carey says:

i might go to na zdrove as my weekend plans are fucked. also write reports and do more packing.

I hate to say this but I am happy to hear this. Sorry Carey. Booze in my back garden about 7?
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Today - Spend all day running around like a headless chicken thanks to the fact the people that give us the vans are dickheads and cant fix a van to save their lives (long story(

Tomorrow - Spend my one day off with Fran, god knows what we'll do

Saturday - Work

Sunday - Work

can we make Monday and tuesday the weekend as that really is my "weekend"
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • On Monday I am going to the Peak District in a big van! Fuck yes! There will be a picnic if I can manage it.
    •  CareyCarey
    • JenTheHen says:

Carey says:

i might go to na zdrove as my weekend plans are fucked. also write reports and do more packing.

I hate to say this but I am happy to hear this. Sorry Carey. Booze in my back garden about 7?

go on then. although you shouldn't be happy.
    •  EggyEggy
    • today: smell my t-shirt some more - got some right guard deodorant and it smells like orange juice, not that nice i tell thee. Clean my car, possibly visit my gran, bed then work.
      rest of weekend: really should go down notts celebrate my mates 25th, also want to watch some footy (he doesn't like footy though), and i need to sort out my items i've almost sold on ebay.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Carey says:

JenTheHen says:

Carey says:

go on then. although you shouldn't be happy.

It's a messed up happy. I'm happy because you're going to be around tonight. Obviously I am deeply saddened by the ruination of your weekend.
    •  mambamamba
    • I'm quite excited about this weekend! No work and lots of plans. Just arranged lunch in London tomorrow with an old friend I haven't seen for ages.
    •  JackJack
    • Friday went to Mantra then Crobar, got very drunk with Mamba and Isabella. Saturday had a jam with some old dudes playing blues, was awesome, should have a copy of the jams soon.

Forums - General Chat - Thursday = The start of the weekend