Menu

Forums - General Chat

It's the motherchucking weekend!

•  LaddethLaddeth
    • tonight: chill out with a couple of brewski's seeing as I've been on anti-biotics for a week and not had a drop :(

tomorrow: tidy up the house (it's full of fucking hay/wood shavings since Fran talked me into letting her getting a Rabbit. there will be pics when i sort out my phone) get a haircut and have a shave (cut-throat razor at the barbers. old skool), go see our house being built (It's up to the roof! not long now :D), sort out a loan to pay for the rest of my MCSE course seeing as the paperwork they sent to pay over time will hit me with a 750 quid early repayment charge which is bullshit as he said there wouldnt be one :P

Saturday: sleep in then work

Sunday: Work. again.
    •  CareyCarey
    • alan says:

Friday- no plans. Drink needed.

Saturday- purchase supplies for Latitude. Get a haircut. Mate's housewarming if he doesn't put it back again.

Sunday- prob more Latitude panic buying. Hangover.

this should just say "be carey" surely?
    •  alanalan
    • Carey says:

alan says:

Friday- no plans. Drink needed.

Saturday- purchase supplies for Latitude. Get a haircut. Mate's housewarming if he doesn't put it back again.

Sunday- prob more Latitude panic buying. Hangover.

this should just say "be carey" surely?

Nah, it's like Fight Club. You'll think you're asleep, but you'll really be out buying army boots and a camping stove. Or rather I will.
    •  mambamamba
    • Just been for a morning bike ride. What with that and my stunning performance at cricket last night (25 retired and 2 for 8) my legs feel like they're going to drop off!
    •  PodgePodge
    • friday - visit my dad, it was his birthday yesterday
      saturday - fix bike, go riding
      sunday - dunno
      monday - poss snowboard lessons & gig
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • mamba says:

Monday: Thorpe Park. Been promising to take the missus for ages.

Go one Stealth as much as you can! that ride is insane.... i loved it and there is absolutely nothing stealthy about it.

Today - work then run to the bank at lunch to demand why they have taken my overdraft away, then a few after work beers which will probably deteriorate into some drunken fights... as per usual

Tomorrow - BBQ if the weathers nice and then get ballbagged in the evening...

Sunday - JT at the Joiners.... cant wait to hear their new stuff live
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Tour...

Tonight: Newcastle w/ BIR
      Tomorrow: Wigan (YES!!!)
      Sunday: Wakefield
      Monday: Sheffield (YES!!) w/ Berserkowitz & Obiat
      Tuesday: Doncaster
      Wednesday - Thur: Brum

We're buggering off up North and everyone's buggering off to Brum for Supersonic... then when we come back to Brum everyone else is back up North :D sod's law I suppose
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Tonight: One last measuring up session

Tomorrow: Ikea - buying a kitchen

Sunday: Putting a new kitchen ceiling in ready for next week's putting the kitchen in bonanza.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:

Monday: Thorpe Park. Been promising to take the missus for ages. Followed by Def Leppard and Whitesnake in Cardiff if I can still blag guesties.

ha ha I did not see that before.

We can have a couple date??? How sweet.
    •  mambamamba
    • I will be dropping off the missus after Thorpe Park and picking up the rock kids for the gig.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I will tell Laura that she can't go anymore.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Friday - Monday: Get drunk and eat chicken fingers

And sort out the following tiny problem with my car:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e146/smoowak/101_0123.jpg

Oh dear. Hopefully I'll be able to get it sorted for our gig on Monday. Obiat and Aluna, bring the noise.

http://www.aolcdn.com/ch_bv/flavor-flav-newswire-400a111606.jpg
    •  EggyEggy
    • I bet his fucking clock weighs more than that exhaust.

I've just recieved news that i am working sunday night, so that's good for me as i'll have thursday night off work, so i can set up my tent at stainsby, go watch converge at corp, and then have normal nights sleep before camping for the weekend.

It also prompted me to be brave (for once) and get a ticket for supersonic, i'll be driving down early afternoon - hopefully in time for black sun (but in reality probably not), and driving back afterward the day has finished. All i need now is to figure out where to park. The good thing is i've driven to the custard factory before, but that was when the nearby street were quieter.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Tino Insana says:

Friday - Monday: Get drunk and eat chicken fingers

Oh dear. Hopefully I'll be able to get it sorted for our gig on Monday. Obiat and Aluna, bring the noise.

Tino Insana says:

Friday - Monday: Get drunk and eat chicken fingers

That post was so awesome I quoted it twice. I want your weekend, Steve.
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • See you in Bradford Rob! Real downer is that I have to get up at 5am and get down to Farnborough for 8

Sunday, I hope I'll be nursing a decent hangover for the trip back dahn sahf
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Hurrah! You not vanning it with the mob? I have very little grasp of the weekend's arrangements.
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • I have no plans this weekend! I'm pissed off. I have to get drunk alone. As much as I like my own company. Other people add to the fun. :(:(
    •  EggyEggy
    • I'm gradually making my way to supersonic. I'm missing black sun as i couldn't get to sleep when i finished work - too excited, not tired and not switched off when i went to bed, so by 10 i'd had no sleep and thought better set off 2 hours later to actually have some sleep. I fucking hate that. I've also just spent 30 minutes farting about with facebook mobile, only to find out afterwards that my broadband is working now.

So i sohuld get to bru for about 6pm, still gonna be worth it though.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Holy shitting fuck! I forgot all about the Pagan Altar gig. I'm going to live to regret this
    •  mambamamba
    • Just found a fox chilling in my back garden. That was my excitement for the morning.

Forums - General Chat - It's the motherchucking weekend!