Menu

Forums - General Chat

Start here

•  grinderno1grinderno1
    • you've not checked how long the song is yet. trust me love, one's plenty.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Yeah songs are too bloody long to fit on myspace... really must get a webspace sorted so we can put some more up or get a bit of tunage on Sound devastion...
    •  princesssteveprincesssteve
    • I listened to it and it didn't seem overly long, but with journey music it helps to be longer can't really have a proper experience if its too short, with the stuff i've been listening too lately im use to songs being over 10 minutes long.
      Im all about the free stuff so get a webspace asap lol
    •  BrianBrian
    • Hi Becki!
    • Hi Brian, you going to be in Corp on Saturday or to the DnR bar on Sunday for the bands? be nice to see a friendly face, im assuming your the Brian from brum/sheffield that i know anyway lol
    •  BrianBrian
    • I am yes, I'm back in Brum this weekend but if I get back at a decent time I'll pop along to the end of the DnR thing.
    • My car decided to die last night, it may or may not be the Cam belt ill find out tomorrow but it probly means no Sheffield this weekend. Im gutted i missed the manatees last night cause of it and now i won't get my live music fix at the weekend. Not a happy bunny :(
    •  tom drapertom draper
    • hey si, the garden are still going with a different line-up now, things didnt work out with me and them in the end. am happier playing the metal :-) what are u doing these days?
    •  KarhideKarhide
    • Hi I'm Tim just thought I'd say hello because I'm new round here.

I play guitar in Karhide and you can hear some songs on the myspace site (www.myspace.com/karhide) plus Ann Arbor (www.myspace.com/annarbornoise).

I also run Field Records (www.field-records.com) which has released stuff by Ann Arbor, Sunnyvale Noise Sub-Element,Princess, Old Basford, Lafaro and loads more with more on the way...
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Sorry Tim, there is no room here for another one with your name.

Greetings :)
    •  KarhideKarhide
    • JenTheHen says:

Sorry Tim, there is no room here for another one with your name.

Greetings :)

Ok just call me Karhide
    •  PodgePodge
    • Karhide says:

Hi I'm Tim just thought I'd say hello because I'm new round here.

I play guitar in Karhide and you can hear some songs on the myspace site (www.myspace.com/karhide) plus Ann Arbor (www.myspace.com/annarbornoise).

I also run Field Records (www.field-records.com) which has released stuff by Ann Arbor, Sunnyvale Noise Sub-Element,Princess, Old Basford, Lafaro and loads more with more on the way...

oooh, another label. hello
    •  KarhideKarhide
    • Podge says:

oooh, another label. hello

Hello I think I have you as a myspace friend for the karhide profile?
    •  PetePete
    • hello Karhide. I love Old Basford's 'Red Mist', good work.
    •  KarhideKarhide
    • Glad you like it I think it's ace!

I've just released a split single with them and Grain through field plus they are working on a Acoustic ep that they are going to release thenself.
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • Hello Karhide.

Old Basford's 'Red Mist' is one of those CDs i meant to get but, forgot. Think i'll pick it up in t'new year. From reading Pete's review it sounds like exactly my kind of thing.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Somwhere online there is This tim with that Tim doing some show tunes.
    •  KarhideKarhide
    • I'm not sure what your talking about but maybe...

Forums - General Chat - Start here