Menu

Forums - General Chat

Start here

•  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • Hello there, I'm Wez and I play in a band called Truckdriver Jnr. We're from Stoke but please don't hold that against us!

Heard about this forum a while back but I've been too lazy to ever register!

Anyways, Hello again and I look forward to talking bollocks with you all!
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • hey wez! good to hear from you again!

by the way, as long as i can get the time off i should be at the TAIS/Charger gig in london on the 14th so we can hopefully grab that pint after all mate!
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • grinderno1 says:

hey wez! good to hear from you again!

by the way, as long as i can get the time off i should be at the TAIS/Charger gig in london on the 14th so we can hopefully grab that pint after all mate!

Nice one dude! It will only be one pint though cos of having to drive Charger down, so no pissed up foolishness from me! Til then, take it easy mate!
    •  PetePete
    • Hello! I really enjoyed your set at DnR Live the other day.
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • Pete says:

Hello! I really enjoyed your set at DnR Live the other day.

Hey cheers man, was great fun to play! Hopefully Team Tall will do another one soon!
    •  GarethGareth
    • Same here, the 2nd to last song you did was great. I assume you have a myspace page?
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • Gareth says:

Same here, the 2nd to last song you did was great. I assume you have a myspace page?

Cheers!

Yes we do have a myspace page!

www.myspace.com/truckdriverjnr

It's not very good cos I hate shit like that, and the song on there is the one on the team tall cd that is taken from a live recording we did 18 months ago when we first started! Anyway, cheers again fella!
    •  seansean
    • hello, my name is sean,i have a band called "domes of silence"
      i dont think i am new but maybe......
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • Hello sean.
    •  StockyStocky
    • My name is Stocky. I'm in a grime band called The Mizzle Dizzle. We recently toured with Dizzi Rascal. I like weed, and i like to argue with people, but mostly Podge (and its been a fair while since we had a good old 'handbags at dawn' scenario). I also like the word scenario.

Many of you know me, those that don't, ignore the others. Especially Big Si. He's just jealous 'cos our van runs on champagne.

I also used to really love Stoner Rock and Doom, but my love for it has dwindelled, as no one has witten a new riff in said genre since the somewhat outstanding Exceltar Superstar split up several years ago.

•  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Stocky says:

We recently toured with Dizzi Rascal.

You never toured with me (bah-dum)

Were you in Excelsum, Stocky? I remember Si sang and Podge drummed
    •  PodgePodge
    • stocky was guitar. but not the guitar that did vox also
    •  CareyCarey
    • nick, that avatar is fucking horrible. :rolleyes:
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Ha, you recognise him as well then?:D
    •  CareyCarey
    • slack mammoth says:

Ha, you recognise him as well then?:D

you never forget a face like that...
    •  tom drapertom draper
    • hi, i'm tom. i went to uni in sheffield 2001/2004 and am sure i know some of you people already. for all those who i don't know, i played guitar in firegarden for a few years before turning to the dark side; now i play metal with a band called crowning glory. i like hangnail, orange goblin, clutch & old skool.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Hey Tom! Didn't know the 'garden had called it a day...
    •  princesssteveprincesssteve
    • Hi im becki and im a gig whore! Discovered my love for live music this year and since the new Take That single disapointed me no end im hunting round for new music. Currently loving Baroness, 65 days of Static, Sika Redem and Rolo Tomasi.
      Im looking for more music that gives me hallucinations, so im really getting into noise music at the moment stuff like Fuck Buttons any recomendations would be appreciated Thanks x
    •  princesssteveprincesssteve
    • As im at work sitting here with my eyes closed probly isn't the best idea, ill give it a proper listen when im at Tims but i really like how slow the build up is to the uplifting notes at the end. One song on myspace clearly isn't enough stop being tight!

Forums - General Chat - Start here