Menu

Forums - General Chat

November purchases

•  GarethGareth
    • Someone should form a band called 'The Breeders', show those gays who's boss!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i saw the breeders once. they were well wicked.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • I've been buying lots of new toys for recording. Gonna spend the weekend learning Logic and then have a crack at recording some stuff on Sunday.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Two nice jumpers with rainbow stripes...as I am a friend of Dorothy.

http://www.fuzzdandy.co.uk/WebRoot/BT/Shops/BT3055/49B9/31B4/F95C/A4F2/6EF4/0A0A/33D4/16EE/17th_0020_March_0020_09_0020_043.jpg
      http://www.fuzzdandy.co.uk/WebRoot/BT/Shops/BT3055/4A7B/0964/78DC/B439/7A75/0A0A/33E7/6539/rainbow_jumper_red_s.JPG
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Cool Holy Mountain T-Shirt (the film, not the record label or Sleep album).

http://www.shirtsanddestroy.com/img/products/medium/4c5ada32-8720-4aaf-952a-1fcc462079bb.png
    •  MazzMazz
    • That's awesome...never heard of the film.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Christmas shopping for important people.

Now I have to find a way of making 10 quid stretch to my various cousins and aunties etc. Poundland, ho!
    •  JackJack
    • Mazz says:
      That's awesome...never heard of the film.

the film is amazing and very Trippy
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Jack says:
      Mazz says:
      That's awesome...never heard of the film.

the film is amazing and very Trippy

Yeah, it's a proper head fucker. Jodorowsky's other films are also worth a go, especially Santa Sangre- it's mad as tits.
    •  GarethGareth
    • A pair of Italian oxblood patent leather dress shoes.because they were cheap.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • A Peugeot 206 to replace the Fiat Punto that I wrote off in the fast lane of the M62 last Friday night.

I gotz mad first crash skillz yo.

Oh, and you're all a bunch of homophobes and fascists.
    •  MazzMazz
    • yep...you got us about right.
    • clippers so i can cultivate my 'hawk.
      new hat so i can hide my 'hawk.
      new bag for new job.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • bad admiral says:
      clippers so i can cultivate my 'hawk.
      new bag for new job.

You're going to cut a beautiful wild bird of prey, then smother it with a hat?! Someone call the RSPCB!!

I have bought some deodorant - 3 for 2 at Boots, get in!!
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      bad admiral says:
      clippers so i can cultivate my 'hawk.
      new bag for new job.

You're going to cut a beautiful wild bird of prey, then smother it with a hat?! Someone call the RSPCB!!

I have bought some deodorant - 3 for 2 at Boots, get in!!

i'm gonna eventually make it into a hat. it will be my sex hat.
    •  EggyEggy
    • In the last week I also bought deodarant, it wasn't 3 for 2 and it wasn't from Boots, I did buy some shoes though, well safety trainers for work and my current trainers have almost fell to bits and the other two pairs i have cripple me. I also bought a cheap graphics card for my pc as I discovered the one on my pc is about as basic as it gets hence why sky player is only just tolerable.

I also bought some york hand grip exercisey things, a nose hair trimmer, and a new beard trimmer as last week the bloke next door was having a new bathroom fittied and the vibrations from the drilling made my trimmers fall on the floor, twice, and broke them.

cd wise i bought Nebula 'Apollo' last week, and today I bought a 5ive album that i forget the name of, and by 5ive i mean the real ones not the shitty boyband. ;)
    •  GarethGareth
    • What kind of graphics card slot do you have Eggy? I'm giving away my old AGP card, Big Si has first dibs but you can have it if its not use to him.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Today I bought a capo lock and Sugar Puffs which were buy one, get two free. AMAZING.

Forums - General Chat - November purchases