What ye got in September

•  HopkinsHopkins
    • Rob Himself says:
      Hopkins says:
      worms

F'real?

nah, just thought i'd put it out there
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • shitloads of tattoo gear at the convention!!! wheeewhooooo!!!
      including the sexiest black/purple ink i have ever seen.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • bad admiral says:
      shitloads of tattoo gear at the convention!!! wheeewhooooo!!!
      including the sexiest black/purple ink i have ever seen.

How was it?
    • great...i met some really cool artists and watched them work which was really beneficial...got loads of stuff as well, which is good because i have a "job" this week.

i left at around 8ish so i was there for a goodly while! i stumbled across wilton's olde worlde music hall on the way, which is apparently the last surviving music hall in londres as all the other got knocked down. may be worth hitting up of an evening. as well as this, me and paul had lunch in some form of bierkeller near tower bridge. the waitresses had to wear heidi outfits which showed a lot of babbage. :cool:
    •  MazzMazz
    • Stuck at home on Saturday night as i'm trying to save some cash..the problem is keep finding t-shirts like this.

http://www.mrcloud.com/images/bad_religion_tee.jpg
      [Edited by Mazz at 20:35 on 25/09/10]
    •  JackJack
    • bad admiral says:
      great...i met some really cool artists and watched them work which was really beneficial...got loads of stuff as well, which is good because i have a "job" this week.

i left at around 8ish so i was there for a goodly while! i stumbled across wilton's olde worlde music hall on the way, which is apparently the last surviving music hall in londres as all the other got knocked down. may be worth hitting up of an evening. as well as this, me and paul had lunch in some form of bierkeller near tower bridge. the waitresses had to wear heidi outfits which showed a lot of babbage. :cool:

I've bailed today, only got to bed around 6am in the hotel, pretty hammered. Was looking forward to it but I think work and booze won
    • Jack says:
      bad admiral says:
      great...i met some really cool artists and watched them work which was really beneficial...got loads of stuff as well, which is good because i have a "job" this week.

I've bailed today, only got to bed around 6am in the hotel, pretty hammered. Was looking forward to it but I think work and booze won

booooo...tuffers is gonna have you over a fucking barrel sunshine.
    • Just paid my gas and lekkie bills and Council Tax! :(

Bad timez.

Good news: My burfday brought me:
      Sexy new shirt to make me look SEXIER
      Alfred Hitchcock MEGA BOXSET
      Coffee-maker
      Peruvian coffee]
      Milk throther
      Ross Noble - Nobleism
      CASH of the cold, hard variety

and the albums...

ZZ Top - Fandango!
      Gonga - Gonga
      Corrosion of Conformity - Deliverence

I'm just about to buy my tickets to The Sword in Birmingham
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Just paid my gas and lekkie bills and Council Tax! :(

Bad timez.

Good news: My burfday brought me:
      Sexy new shirt to make me look SEXIER
      Alfred Hitchcock MEGA BOXSET
      Coffee-maker
      Peruvian coffee]
      Milk throther
      Ross Noble - Nobleism
      CASH of the cold, hard variety

and the albums...

ZZ Top - Fandango!
      Gonga - Gonga
      Corrosion of Conformity - Deliverence

I'm just about to buy my tickets to The Sword in Birmingham

good haul...but why oh why oh why do yer insist on ruining the finest of coffees with frothy cow juice...jeeeezus.:rolleyes:
    •  MazzMazz
    • I just bought some 'burgundy' coloured cord flares. Earlier I bought a big 230g bar of Fruit and Nut...I also purchased Wolfmother's latest album as it was £3.49.

Top Gun has just started.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Bread
      Bananas
      Marmite

Life is complete.
    • bad admiral says:
      itchy balls.

Just in September?!
    •  mambamamba
    • Just picked up the new Torche and Jimmy Eat World albums with an hmv voucher I had.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • mamba says:
      Just picked up the new Torche and Jimmy Eat World albums with an hmv voucher I had.

I've been meaning to check out the new Torche one. They intrigue me.
    •  mambamamba
    • I've been listening to it pretty solidly for the last couple of weeks. It's good.
    • WickedWesticle says:
      mamba says:
      Just picked up the new Torche and Jimmy Eat World albums with an hmv voucher I had.

I've been meaning to check out the new Torche one. They intrigue me.

Wot he sed.

I just bought me a sexy new rail card as I got BURNED for my expired one on tuesday. D'oh!!

My face on the new one looks like a serial killer on the loose who's just woken up.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I've started buying cds off Ebay. Just got Cathedral - Garden Of Unearthly Delights and watching quite a few more.
    • petrol
      food shop
      guinea pig supplies

i shall also be getting a smart haircut soon

Forums - General Chat - What ye got in September