Menu

Forums - General Chat

What ye got in September

•  MazzMazz
    • Razors
    •  PetePete
    • I was going to get that Sabbath t-shirt...I'm still considering it...strange. I didn't realise who's shop that was - I got an EW one from there recently.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • i like that crucifix design
    •  MazzMazz
    • I have that :)
    •  basstardbasstard
    • A case of beer to take to a party that I don't want to go to.
      It will be full of people I feel uncomfortable around (i.e. real grown ups).
      I think I'll just put my bullet belt on, drink all the beer and make an utter cunt of myself.
    •  OllieOllie
    • basstard says:
      A case of beer to take to a party that I don't want to go to.
      I think I'll just put my bullet belt on, drink all the beer and make an utter cunt of myself.

Get on mate...that's usually my plan when I get dragged to crap parties...though I usually end up behaving so the wife doesn't refuse me sex!!!!
    •  OllieOllie
    • Pete says:
      I was going to get that Sabbath t-shirt...I'm still considering it...strange. I didn't realise who's shop that was - I got an EW one from there recently.

Aye Jus Oborn frequently holds up the queue in Chudleigh post office sending out a multitude of t-shirts in little purple packages...often on a Saturday when they shut early as well!!!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Ollie says:
      Pete says:
      I was going to get that Sabbath t-shirt...I'm still considering it...strange. I didn't realise who's shop that was - I got an EW one from there recently.

Aye Jus Oborn frequently holds up the queue in Chudleigh post office sending out a multitude of t-shirts in little purple packages...often on a Saturday when they shut early as well!!!

fucking twat. kill him ollie. or jump the bureau de change queue and flick him off and call him a cunt. tell him i sent you. he'll understand.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I just wish my EW t-shirt was a little less stretchy, think it's gonna be one of those that loses it's shape before too long.

Last night i bought Monotonix - bad language & a yellow t-shirt. Not had a yellow tee since in was a kid. :)
    •  Minister BonesawMinister Bonesaw
    • Ollie says:
      Pete says:

Haha that is fantastic!

I would like one of the Black Widow t-shirts but I wish the print was in a different colour.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I shouldn't have, but I just got some more patches for my new denim jacket: Bathory, Aura Noir and Nifelheim. Still minus one jacket, though. Plus 3 poser points, I'd imagine.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Minister Bonesaw says:
      Ollie says:
      Pete says:

I'm tempted to order a shirt and see if they actually bother to send it as my house is closer to theirs than the post office!!!

Haha that is fantastic!

I would like one of the Black Widow t-shirts but I wish the print was in a different colour.
    • Haha oh dear that was all a bit of a mess.

I imagine Jus and Liz to be lovely people. Since they hand make every t-shirt when it's ordered. Do you think If I ask for a Black Widow one with a purple print I could get it? Hmmm...
    •  MazzMazz
    • I have the Black Widow one..I have all the t-shirts in the world.
    •  BiledriverBiledriver
    • Ollie says:
      The last bit of my tattoo sleeve.

Do you have any pictures?
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Ollie says:
      basstard says:
      A case of beer to take to a party that I don't want to go to.

Get on mate...that's usually my plan when I get dragged to crap parties...though I usually end up behaving so the wife doesn't refuse me sex!!!!

Yeah, if I show her up in front of her boring friends it'll be a dry weekend. Mind you, there's always the internet!
    •  alfiealfie
    • Hold on, when did Chudleigh become home to the likes of EW? Not belittling the likes of Grifter, but I didn't know that lot were down there. Visit quite often, Bishop Lacey has one of those digital Jukeboxes you can download something half decent on.
    • Driving all the way to Bristol tomorrow to pick up a nice new amp :)

Marshall Valvestate 8100. I bloody love the amp.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs306.ash2/58682_465716018102_710563102_6475711_3426618_n.jpg

8 hour round journey. WORTH IT
      [Edited by Minister Bonesaw at 17:37 on 12/09/10]

Forums - General Chat - What ye got in September