Menu

Forums - General Chat

August purchases

•  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Worst purchase of this week for me was definitely two tickets to the Cumberlnad Pencil Museum - a worse way to spend 30mins has yet to be discovered by human kind.
    •  mambamamba
    • But you can smell pencil shavings as you walk past! I must admit that wasn't enough to tempt me in.
    •  JackJack
    • Purple jeans have arrived, nice, just need to work out what the hell I wear with purple jeans
    •  MazzMazz
    • Jack says:
      Purple jeans have arrived, nice, just need to work out what the hell I wear with purple jeans

Anything.
    •  JackJack
    • I passed my motorbike theory, wooo
    •  alanalan
    • Jack says:
      I passed my motorbike theory, wooo

Wooo!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Jack says:

congrats.

wear purple jeans with no top, some trucker boots and a necklace made of teeth. and a hat.
    •  JackJack
    • no one wants to see me with no top haha I think I'll have to just rock a black t shirt or shirt so I look like the black sabbath master of reality cover. I really was quite shocked when the guy said I'd passed his morning, I did pretty much no preparation. CBT up next
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Jack says:
      no one wants to see me with no top haha I think I'll have to just rock a black t shirt or shirt so I look like the black sabbath master of reality cover. I really was quite shocked when the guy said I'd passed his morning, I did pretty much no preparation. CBT up next

well done dude.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      Jack says:

congrats.

wear purple jeans with no top, some trucker boots and a necklace made of teeth. and a hat.

congrats.

Maybe a leather waistcoat with nowt on undeath and an inverted cross necklace and white daps.
    •  JackJack
    • Thanks peeps. I'm one step closer to my motor sickle. My Dads retiring next year so he's looking at building another bike, hopefully my project
    • sweet. retired dad's are crazy. they don't know what to do, so they just go mental and build insane stuff and get 14 year old girlfriends.
    •  JackJack
    • Looking at doing something cool based around an old 70's bmw tourer, can pick the bike up for around £500, have to replace the back end with a hardtail (lowers the back and removes the shocks), use a sprung saddle, change the tank to a rounded one and load of other bits and pieces.
    •  JackJack
    • One of these:

http://wobblybike.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/bmwr75.jpg

Turn into something like this:

http://74.54.120.132/dbbp/coolest/bmw_12.jpg
    •  alanalan
    • Nice plan, but where do the womenz sit??
    •  PetePete
    • Lid - In the Mushroom, £2
      Lowrider - Ode to Io, £5
      Big Business - Head for the Shallow, £6
    •  JackJack
    • alan says:
      Nice plan, but where do the womenz sit??

put a little pad on the mudguard and some footpegs, not comfy but works
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Need to do my bike test.
      I'm the black sheep of the family; Dad lives and breathes classic british bikes, brother has speedy sports bikes, even my mum passed her test and occasionally rides. I drive a shit car. D'oh!
    • you're gonna fuck yourself right in the cocyx.

i bought some muay thai shorts and some cool mexical style boxing gloves.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Lunch hour on Amazon + birthday monies =

Bruce Springsteen - Darkness On The Edge Of Town, The River and Born To Run
      Nifelheim - Envoy Of Lucifer
      Above Them - Blueprints For A Better Time
      Hellhammer - Demon Entrails
      Elliott - False Cathedrals (love this record, my ex lost my old copy)
      Aura Noir - The Merciless

Forums - General Chat - August purchases