August purchases

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Jack says:
      bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      Im in for sure

good...good...

Are you getting any ink done

not there...between now and when i die - probably. nah i'm going for careerist reasons. i think my man, atom is there with the graffiti kings too and i really want to see them. i also want to watch some hand tapped ink too. i don't recognise many of the artists to be honest, as i'm a bit of a uk cat but they'll be fucking great no matter. the japanese fellas are fucking unbelievable.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      Im in for sure

good...good...

not there...between now and when i die - probably. nah i'm going for careerist reasons. i think my man, atom is there with the graffiti kings too and i really want to see them. i also want to watch some hand tapped ink too. i don't recognise many of the artists to be honest, as i'm a bit of a uk cat but they'll be fucking great no matter. the japanese fellas are fucking unbelievable.

I like Japanese ladies.
    •  JackJack
    • bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      Im in for sure

good...good...

On the Friday it should be a little quieter too, which will be nice. I could have stuck around longer last year but I was hosting friends. I've seen some of those Daredevil tattoos people before. If I can think of something in time I could get a little one done
    • Jack says:
      bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      Im in for sure

good...good...

On the Friday it should be a little quieter too, which will be nice. I could have stuck around longer last year but I was hosting friends. I've seen some of those Daredevil tattoos people before. If I can think of something in time I could get a little one done

quit being such a little pussy and i'll do it. i just bought a JACKHAMMER machine. made for HAMMERING JACK.
    •  mambamamba
    • Some Sabian XS20 cymbals
      3 'trendy' t-shirts
      Some Chupa Chups
    •  JackJack
    • bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      Im in for sure

good...good...

quit being such a little pussy and i'll do it. i just bought a JACKHAMMER machine. made for HAMMERING JACK.

a Jack Hammer, crazy shit
    •  mambamamba
    • A new bog seat.
    •  mikemike
    • I had to do that when we moved in to this house, the previous one was sliding about every time you sat on it, weirdest purchase ever I think.

I just bought a load of smart shirts, ties and trousers for my new job, expensive.
    •  JackJack
    • I ordered some jeans on the internet, purple ones
    • Jack says:
      I ordered some jeans on the internet, purple ones

for crotch rocket? i'm just gonna wear b-ball shorts and a wrestling mask.

i bought a fish tank and some assorted gubbins for the newest member of the family, abe the fish.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • 2 tickets to Frightfest at the Empire, Leicester Square. My pal has a short horror film showing there.
    •  MazzMazz
    • The War of Worlds CD
      The New Iron Maiden CD
    •  JackJack
    • bad admiral says:
      Jack says:

i bought a fish tank and some assorted gubbins for the newest member of the family, abe the fish.

Just for general wearing, hopefully they'll appear in time for the gig on Saturday so I can look like a dirty hipster. For Crotch Rocket I'm going to wear an open face motorbike helmet and aviators.
      I had a dream that I bought a fish tank last night, proper weird
    • Jack says:
      bad admiral says:
      Jack says:

Just for general wearing, hopefully they'll appear in time for the gig on Saturday so I can look like a dirty hipster. For Crotch Rocket I'm going to wear an open face motorbike helmet and aviators.
      I had a dream that I bought a fish tank last night, proper weird

i'm looking forwards to our SPEED JAMMZ 3000. i practiced drumming REALLY REALLY FAST this weekend. i will practice something called a GRAVITY ROLL in the coming weeks.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I'm going to wear an extra small white t-shirt with 'Sexual Freedom' written on the front. Halfway through the set i'll hand out homemade wholemeal bread. I have been making loads of it...I feel the fans would like this action.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz says:
      I'm going to wear an extra small white t-shirt with 'Sexual Freedom' written on the front. Halfway through the set i'll hand out homemade wholemeal bread. I have been making loads of it...I feel the fans would like this action.

so now you're an artisan baker?
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:
      I'm going to wear an extra small white t-shirt with 'Sexual Freedom' written on the front. Halfway through the set i'll hand out homemade wholemeal bread. I have been making loads of it...I feel the fans would like this action.

Atisan sounds lame....I'm a dirty baker. On Saturday I made...1 wholemeal cottage loaf, 1 wholemeal 'standard' loaf, and one white wheat free loaf for Laura.

Tonight I'm going to make some RUSTIC WHITE ROLLS and eat them with PATE.

Actually I made chilli turkey burgers on Saturday and had them with my bread..they blew my mind.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I need to get some of these for when making bread and when rocking

http://www.balconyshirts.co.uk/Gallery/product/Sunglasses/audrey/audrey-whitePopup.jpg
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:

Atisan sounds lame....I'm a dirty baker. On Saturday I made...1 wholemeal cottage loaf, 1 wholemeal 'standard' loaf, and one white wheat free loaf for Laura.

Tonight I'm going to make some RUSTIC WHITE ROLLS and eat them with PATE.

Actually I made chilli turkey burgers on Saturday and had them with my bread..they blew my mind.

It sounds like you're a master baker.
    • Mazz says:
      I need to get some of these for when making bread and when rocking

http://www.balconyshirts.co.uk/Gallery/product/Sunglasses/audrey/audrey-whitePopup.jpg

good plan. i like the idea of the t shirt too. i will not be wearing a top half. just to confirm...i will not be wearing a top half.

Forums - General Chat - August purchases