Menu

Forums - General Chat

[Locked] In July I bought...

•  MazzMazz
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      Today I venture out into Shepherd's Bush to buy... ALL THE STUFF I DON'T HAVE IN THE NEW FLAT!

This is a lot of stuff.

I am hoping that a combination of Argos and The 99p Store will suffice and maybe a tasty bit o' Tesco's homewhere...

Yesterday I bought:

Bathmat
      Fish slice
      Wooden spoon set
      2 x Handwash (one kitchen, one bathroom)
      Baking tray
      Oven mitts
      10 x Storage Boxes
      SCART lead
      Cordless phone
      Knife sharpening steel
      Disinfectant
      Binbags
      Air freshener
      Shower gel

get a keyring that makes farting noises
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Good plan.

I also bought a pear-tree with a free partridge attached.
    •  MazzMazz
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Good plan.

That's the best purchase. I bought myself 3 mins this morning by cleaning my teeth in the shower. I could have bought myself another few minutes by shitting in the shower but I thought it might be a little toooo french.
      [Edited by Mazz at 09:47 on 27/07/10]
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Mazz says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      Good plan.

That's the best purchase. I bought myself 3 mins this morning by cleaning my teeth in the shower. I could have bought myself another few minutes by shitting in the shower but I thought it might be a little toooo french.

I actually did that in France when I was a kid.

We had gone there on a camping holiday when I was 6 and my folks warned me about the funny French lavs where there's no seat and you have to hover over a hole in the ground.

To my young mind this was pretty terrifying (what if I fell in the hole of poos?) so I decided to try and get through the holiday without a plop.

After a couple of days nature wouldn't take no for an answer; I would have to be brave and evacuate my bowels in a scary French squat-spot.
      As this was the first time I'd ventured to the back of the toilet block on the campsite, I naturally assumed that all the cubicles with doors were crappers.

Door locked, shorts and y-fronts down. Very small hole in the floor.... take aim....bombs away.......aaahhh, relief. Strange, there's no bog roll in these weird French toilets either.

I leave the cubicle as the door next to me opens and an old French guy totters out in flip flops and a towel. The penny drops; I've just shit in a shower. I run like fuck back to our tent before anyone notices.

That evening I accompany my Dad and brother for a shower. The crime scene has been locked and bears a sign that my young brain couldn't translate.Even then I guessed that it probably said 'Shower out of order because some dirty bastard has blocked the drain hole with a big jobbie. Zut alors!'

Aahhh, great days.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Basstard 1 French Shower 0
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • dude. that's an awesome story! the french are so scatalogical, they probably offered you a barony.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • bad admiral says:
      dude. that's an awesome story! the french are so scatalogical, they probably offered you a barony.

Mais oui, je m'appelle Baron Merde. Je habite dans Chateau Plop-plop.
    •  MazzMazz
    • basstard says:
      bad admiral says:
      dude. that's an awesome story! the french are so scatalogical, they probably offered you a barony.

Mais oui, je m'appelle Baron Merde. Je habite dans Chateau Plop-plop.

That's the name of my solo album.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • A wrist support. Having torn a hole in my right supraspinatus tendon my drums are now waging war on my left side.
    • WickedWesticle says:
      A wrist support. Having torn a hole in my right supraspinatus tendon my drums are now waging war on my left side.

oof. :(

•  JackJack
    • I'm going to pay for my motorbike theory test on friday, get that little bugger out of the way. I'm also going to buy myself a decent open face helmet and give it a paint job
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Jack says:
      I'm going to pay for my motorbike theory test on friday, get that little bugger out of the way. I'm also going to buy myself a decent open face helmet and give it a paint job

Jealous.
    •  JackJack
    • Should just go for, I've put it off for ages, doesnt work out too stupidly expensive
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I do plan to in the very near future. As soon as I'm settled in Newcastle really. Good luck with yours Jack. Let's go on biking holidays eventually, yeah!
    •  JackJack
    • fo sure, I'm getting me a lovely old shiny chopper
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Then you can be the cool one.
    • i've been thinking about this too! can i come?

i will be riding a norton commando or a royal enfield on the holidays.

i will be the "cool" one...
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack says:
      fo sure, I'm getting me a lovely old shiny chopper

Dirty Cornish bastard!!!!
    •  JackJack
    • bad admiral says:
      i've been thinking about this too! can i come?

i will be riding a norton commando or a royal enfield on the holidays.

i will be the "cool" one...

Royal Enfields are nice, I've seen some nice custom ones. My Dads mate has a Norton Commando, its around 90% restored.

I've ridden one of my dads AJS bikes up and down the lane, that's got a 500cc single cylinder engine, its not really 100% complete yet, he's considering changing it again.

The bike below is his AJS 1955 500cc twin. He wont let me ride this yet

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/fuzzrockerrock/P1010017.jpg
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I want a red one...

Forums - General Chat - [Locked] In July I bought...