Menu

Forums - General Chat

[Locked] June buys

•  MazzMazz
    • http://i.ebayimg.com/10/!Bv74eNwBmk~$(KGrHqF,!g4Evri1o2!cBMGo,wmJ5!~~_3.JPG
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i bought an al-thawra tshirt with lots of cool political crusty looking stuff on it.

i also need to buy some ear stretchers.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      http://i.ebayimg.com/10/!Bv74eNwBmk~$(KGrHqF,!g4Evri1o2!cBMGo,wmJ5!~~_3.JPG

That is an awesome shirt...does it come in black?
    •  OllieOllie
    • Ollie says:
      Mazz says:
      http://i.ebayimg.com/10/!Bv74eNwBmk~$(KGrHqF,!g4Evri1o2!cBMGo,wmJ5!~~_3.JPG

That is an awesome shirt...does it come in black?

Actually I've a feeling these are done by Liz from Electric Wizard...maybe I should find her house and knock on the door for one!!!
    •  JackJack
    • bad admiral says:
      i bought an al-thawra tshirt with lots of cool political crusty looking stuff on it.

i also need to buy some ear stretchers.

ah going for the ol' tunnels are ya
    • you must pay her in my new currency the DOOM GROAT. there are 3 doom groats to the pound and 100 DOOM PFENNIG to the doom groat. the tshirt should hopefully cost you less than 35 doom groats.

•  JackJack
    • I bought a Duffs trucker cap and a santa cruz t shirt today. I'm just about to buy some beer
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Run the £25 prize draw at work so had me a dabble on amazon marketplace...

Fu Manchu - The Action Is Go
      Fu Manchu - In Search Of
      Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill
      Pantera - Reinventing the Steel
      and an album which shall not be mentioned as you'll all flog me to a fuzzy death for not already owning it... :)
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Run the £25 prize draw at work so had me a dabble on amazon marketplace...

Fu Manchu - The Action Is Go
      Fu Manchu - In Search Of
      Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill
      Pantera - Reinventing the Steel
      and an album which shall not be mentioned as you'll all flog me to a fuzzy death for not already owning it... :)

hall and oates - the platinum collection?

i bought a frisbee, some hand wraps for me boxing and some aloe vera gel for me tatts.
    •  OllieOllie
    • I never usually buy myself anything but I have just bought a black straw cowboy hat off Ebay...hell yeah!!!
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Bought my mum the Rush DVD 'Beyond The Lighted Stage' for her birthday today and she was chuffed to bits. I'll probably sneak a watch of it and be gobsmacked at their musicianship whilst drooling over Geddy Lee's 70s Rickenbackers.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Goggles. Imma gonna go swimming on Friday night.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Just booked myself a massage at work for a couple of weeks time.
    •  mambamamba
    • Just booked a cheap ferry to France for the last weekend of the month.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Booked myself a tattoo session for 3 weeks time...should get the sleeve finished
    •  basstardbasstard
    • '300 Beers to try before you die' by Roger Protz.
      Cracking book of real-ale worship. Gives me a big beer thirst; I can feel a trip to the offie beckoning me.... don't suppose they stock the tantalisingly named Silly Double Engheim Blonde though.
    •  mambamamba
    • 2 x tickets for Helmet at the Scala in December.
    •  MazzMazz
    • On my hols I bought..

Orange shades
      Silk dressing gown
      £10 jeans
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • I bought talc, goggles, a new towel, trunks and all sorts of swimming paraphernalia for my new hobby: horse riding
    •  OllieOllie
    • WickedWesticle says:
      I bought talc, goggles, a new towel, trunks and all sorts of swimming paraphernalia for my new hobby: horse riding

I tried horse riding as my missus is into it. I quite enjoyed it until the horse we were loaning decided it didn't want to go where I wanted to go and would rather go elsewhere at great speed!!! Good job it was a brown horse as I believe I did shit myself!!!!

Forums - General Chat - [Locked] June buys