Menu

Forums - General Chat

World Cup of thee SOCCER 2010

•  Big SiBig Si
    • Enjoyed France v Mexico. Well, I enjoyed Mexico and laughed at France.

Watching Germany v Serbia in the canteen at work, this game is off its tits. I think the ref may be as well.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Big Si says:
      Enjoyed France v Mexico. Well, I enjoyed Mexico and laughed at France.

that's about the size of it. la juggerz was fucking pissed off. i laughed quite a lot and spent 90 minutes singing "you're shit, you're shit. you're shit!" at her.

then i remembered that england are also a bit shit too.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Well that was fun..Rooney was a bit of fanny at the end...dear me.
    •  mambamamba
    • I'm no huge football fan but even I could see that was pretty bad.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Shit a brick, we might be going out. That was terrible. They ALL to a man looked lethargic and uninterested. Not surprised Rooney blew up at the end to the cameras with frustration, but why ITV felt the need to show us that, I'm not sure.

Slovenia needs to be an all-out attack or we will be in deep doodoo.
    • fuckin dreadful. for a team where a single player costs more than the whole algerian team, that was horrific.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • An agonising and embarrassing waste of 90 minutes. The whole lot of them should be fucking ashamed. I bet every pub in Scotland, Wales and Ireland was pissing its pants at such a shower of shite.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • In other news, the rugby yesterday was great, a really nice surprise. A perfect example for the footy team of how to turn round an abject performance and produce the goods.
    •  PetePete
    • denmark v cameroon yesterday was the best game i've seen in the tournament so far.
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Big Si says:
      In other news, the rugby yesterday was great, a really nice surprise. A perfect example for the footy team of how to turn round an abject performance and produce the goods.

Quite, fuck football, the highlights of that game looked like we might have something to really look forward to next year
    • Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      n korea are in the tournament to provide ORIENTAL MENTAL. juggerz believes that he was crying because he experienced TRUE FREEDOM.

mazz! you are a racist! form a RACIST BAND based around RACE WAR!

Join my racist band WHITE MAN 2000

i was at a muslim punk gig and they were all really up for WHITE MAN 2000.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      n korea are in the tournament to provide ORIENTAL MENTAL. juggerz believes that he was crying because he experienced TRUE FREEDOM.

mazz! you are a racist! form a RACIST BAND based around RACE WAR!

Join my racist band WHITE MAN 2000

It's a strong name with evil vibes.

i was at a muslim punk gig and they were all really up for WHITE MAN 2000.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Portugal 7-0 North Korea

Kim Jong-Il just spat out his Coco-Pops.
    •  mambamamba
    • I am now streaking clear in a score prediction competition having picked 3 of the last 4 correct scores. Show me the bubbly!
    •  mambamamba
    • Is it time to go to the pub yet?
    •  alanalan
    • I gotta stay at work, but with iplayer on so not too bad.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • beers and bbq at work
      i win :o)
    •  mambamamba
    • My company got told they could watch it in the board room, but then my boss basically said "Fuck that, we're going to the pub!"
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Computers are down at work, been told to 'work' from home as I don't like football and it's a safe bet I'll get some work done.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Kick off is at 3 right?
    • i'm telling, shitcakes.

Forums - General Chat - World Cup of thee SOCCER 2010