Menu

Forums - General Chat

World Cup of thee SOCCER 2010

•  mambamamba
    • I haven't spotted the little bastard yet but he can't be far away.
    •  JackJack
    • then spear them with two England car flags
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • chase him with a rake. then violate him.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • I fucking hate vuvuzelas. They sound like Sunn 0))) if Stephen O'Malley and Greg Anderson both quit and were replaced by a swarm of angry locusts.

Bee drone.

Anyone else got a fantasy team?

Mine is kickass but is yet to register many points:
      Casillas, Samuel, Cole, Lahm, Agger, Lampard, Malouda, a Saffa midfielder (compulsory), Messi, Luis Fabiano, Villa.

I was loving the North Korea Brazil game! I wanted to give that North Korean striker a big hug when he burst into tears during the national anthem! He's passionate, cos he's MAN.
    •  mikemike
    • I was really pleased when they got one back, fantastic game.
    • mike says:
      I was really pleased when they got one back, fantastic game.

I want to adopt them all, like some kind of stoner-rock-soccer Madonna.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Pete says:
      I was first to draw out in our office sweepstake, and got Spain. :)

Jam. Teacher's Code of Conduct forbids gambling so no draw for me but the mister got Denmark. :rolleyes:
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      I fucking hate vuvuzelas. They sound like Sunn 0))) if Stephen O'Malley and Greg Anderson both quit and were replaced by a swarm of angry locusts.

Bee drone.

Anyone else got a fantasy team?

Mine is kickass but is yet to register many points:
      Casillas, Samuel, Cole, Lahm, Agger, Lampard, Malouda, a Saffa midfielder (compulsory), Messi, Luis Fabiano, Villa.

I was loving the North Korea Brazil game! I wanted to give that North Korean striker a big hug when he burst into tears during the national anthem! He's passionate, cos he's MAN.

my mate is starting a band called behringer ///?\ which will be like sunn o))) without any bass and played really fast. i may try and guest some vokillz on that one. that'll probably sound like a vuvuzela.

man, i don't want to sound cynical, but he probably started crying for reasons other than national pride...
    •  MazzMazz
    • SOCCERBALL
    • Mazz says:
      SOCCERBALL

Get in the goalbag!
    •  MazzMazz
    • When NK scored I shouted to Laura “The funny little men have scored”. Was this racist?
    • Proper racist. It's not their fault that they're dying from malnutrition.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      Proper racist. It's not their fault that they're dying from malnutrition.

Even though I said it in a posh voice?
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • bad admiral says:
      chase him with a rake. then violate him.

Hahr hahr. Sadly I agree re the Korean fellow, poor bugger was scared witless probably. Why are N Korea in the competition?
    • n korea are in the tournament to provide ORIENTAL MENTAL. juggerz believes that he was crying because he experienced TRUE FREEDOM.

mazz! you are a racist! form a RACIST BAND based around RACE WAR!
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      n korea are in the tournament to provide ORIENTAL MENTAL. juggerz believes that he was crying because he experienced TRUE FREEDOM.

Join my racist band WHITE MAN 2000
    •  EggyEggy
    • I've got Japan and Slovakia in the sweep at work.

I have a fantasy footy team in the metro. I had fabiano as captain, changed it to Villa yesterday and he's still done shit. Most of the players you'd think would do well haven't yet while players for lesser teams have got points. My highest points scorer so far is Marquez who scored in the opening game.
    • Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:
      n korea are in the tournament to provide ORIENTAL MENTAL. juggerz believes that he was crying because he experienced TRUE FREEDOM.

Join my racist band WHITE MAN 2000

I'll write some songs

GOD'S PLAN
      TERREBLANCHE MY WHITE KNIGHT
      RACIST GYPSY
      MILLIONS OF BURNING GAYS
      I'MMA KILL YOU (IF YOU LOOK FOREIGN)
      SEXY EUGENIX

and xmas single:
      I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE AMERICA
    • last night was a bit of a heartbreaker...i would have loved SA to have gotten through the group stages, but that's looking a bit unlikely at the moment...shame. uruguay were fucking class though.
    • Fuck me in the face, how dull has this tournament been so far?!

Spain losing has opened it up a bit and England should do well tonight. I really really hope so at least.

North Korea's name is on the cup...well it will be when they get home at any rate...

Forums - General Chat - World Cup of thee SOCCER 2010