Menu

Forums - General Chat

[Locked] Wot I got in December

•  mambamamba
    • Just rang my bank to order tickets for Monster Magnet, Fu Manchu and Valient Thorr as I get 25% off through them. I think they thought I was mental.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • an htc hero and a converge album and a cheeseburger
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • iphone

hurry up and deliver it you swines
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • mamba says:
      Just rang my bank to order tickets for Monster Magnet, Fu Manchu and Valient Thorr as I get 25% off through them. I think they thought I was mental.

Nice!! Which bank?!

Fu Manchu, Baroness and possibly Satyricon amongst others are getting bought tonight for me, along with a Karma To Burn t-shirt (if they've any good 'uns) on sunday!
    •  mambamamba
    • Natwest Advantage Blue account. It costs £6 a month for the account but the savings on my Sonisphere tickets paid for that for 6 months.

It's a bit of a pain for more obscure gigs (like all of the above) as they have to ring ticketmaster and then ring you back, but it's just saved me best part of £20 so I guess its worth it.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Xmas presents for The Missus. And, like some kind of mug, a Facebook ad for my single campaign group which despite 28000 appearances, has attracted only 16 clicks. Few weeks to go yet mind!
    •  PetePete
    • for my birthday - hot air balloon ride, a picture of some giraffes, terminator 1-4 dvds, roadburn ticket, england cricket top, peep show 1-6 dvds, a footy wii game, a bottle of champagne and a nice incence cone burner with mushrooms on it from Sarah.

since - ashes 09 dvds and a Jucifer album for £2 found in an Oxfam.
    •  CareyCarey
    • What about your cake?!
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • I felt like giving this month, so I gave my girlfriend my chest infection/cold/sore throat/aching skin.

Received a new mobile we're using as a house phone.

Paid for the Mac I won for £1.21, with £20 postage on top.

Lots of Christmas presents for people!
    •  EggyEggy
    • i bought a new dressing gown, £12 off ebay. It's grey.
    • Hopkins says:
      iphone

hurry up and deliver it you swines

sheep...the htc is the fucking SHIT. android OS is the way forwards.
    •  the chapthe chap
    • i got an xbox360 for zac
      several items for 'wife'
      thorntons toffee - mum

and i want rid of a blackberry 8320
      i want my old m700 back
    •  rlucas666rlucas666
    • bad admiral says:
      an htc hero

It's the phone of the genuine smart thinker...
    •  EggyEggy
    • there's a hero2 coming out in feb.

the hero sounds a good un. I'm still looking for something with a good camera, good battery and a good qwerty, hero doesn't sound too bad, although according to a couple of site the hero2 or whatever it's going to be called could have a slide out qwerty.
    •  mambamamba
    • I've been waiting for a good Android phone to come out for ages. I'll see what's around when I can upgrade next summer but I'm sick of getting so called 'iphone killers' and they end up being really buggy and shit. At the moment I'm thinking iphone will be the way forward.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Just bought Mario Wii for my nephew and Borderlands for me.

Score!
    • it's a good'un. if you turn it on it's side the qwerty keyboard revolves, making it bigger, which is as good as having a slide out in my humble opinion.
    •  JackJack
    • i just got cramp in my hand from fingerpickin' the old geetar
    •  alanalan
    • I got a 360. See y'all in a few months.
    • apple juice. lots of apple juice. and some protein shakes. and some lock conditioner.

Forums - General Chat - [Locked] Wot I got in December