Menu

Forums - General Chat

Staggerin Stats

•  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • How much of that was good metal stuff though... lots of bad euro metal being released these days.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Who compiled this?

And how are "metal releases" defined.

Also, this must mean that there are a ridiculous number of tripey bands out there!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • 10269 manowar albums released this year? where will i put them?
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Who compiled this?

Also, this must mean that there are a ridiculous number of tripey bands out there!

I think, but I can't remember and I can't be bothered to check, that it was from Metal Archives.
    • WickedWesticle says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      Who compiled this?

I think, but I can't remember and I can't be bothered to check, that it was from Metal Archives.

Sorry for the questions!! The curse of being a statistician for a living I'm afraid! :cool:
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      WickedWesticle says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      Who compiled this?

Sorry for the questions!! The curse of being a statistician for a living I'm afraid! :cool:

Yeah I thought you'd be interested.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • I like that there's something called Metal Archives. I bet the people that run that are in no way social misfits with poor personal hygiene who tuck their t-shirts into their jeans.
    • This coming from si made me chuckle... back to games workshop with you my lad.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • I'll have you know that I am anti-tucking and have borderline obsessive personal hygiene. And I'm practically allergic to Games Workshop.
      I may be a fat, hairy geek but I have standards.
    •  noonenoone
    • Of all the times I've encountered Si he's been nothing short of immaculate and completely odour free.
      There was never any mention of fantasy gaming or miniature collecting from him.
      Tim , I urge you to retract your vicious , unsubstantiated and, quite frankly, libelous remarks or face the appropriate legal action.
    •  alanalan
    • Shit.

I've just been playing Blood Bowl on my 360, and I could do with a shower.

I should probably buy shares in that website. :(
    • Big Si says:
      I like that there's something called Metal Archives.

This is my dream job!

Although without the bit about not showering.
    • No Si's hygine is not in question (or shirt tucking)... dungeons and dragons...that's all I'm saying. Ha ha! Bless ya si...
      I'm not saying you smell dude... I remember Joey from the vipers being obessed about your hair...
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Many many people have been obsessed with my hair. It's the Pantene effect. Although I still remember that awesome shampoo you had on the Flatlands / Naked Shit tour that made everywhere you went smell of apples. Good times.
      I don't deny the D&D thing, but I've never collected any GW miniatures. Unlike certain bandmates of mine.
    •  mikemike
    • Nothing wrong with the Workshop, I will never cease to be amused discussing them with Fred in one-sided exchanges.

"Fred, what army do you reckon you'd start if you had to start one?"

"I reckon you'd try Skaven, yeah, a massive ratman army, with all the points you get to spend on cannon-fodder troops, yeah deffo"

I think he actually wanted to die when we were in Scotland and I started.

Is it sad I'm thinking of taking up painting again?
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • I worked for GW
      I win
    • Ah man your all a bunch of geeks... ha ha! I was a jock in my former life though. weird to believe now but i was a footballer.
      Ah that shampoo was ace... I must try hunt down some more of that. I currently smell of stawberrys today... like my fruity shampoo.
    •  alanalan
    • Hopkins says:
      I worked for GW
      I win

You live in Nottingham, of course you did.
    • I think i figured out why you all hate me... cause I was sports guy... ha ha!

Forums - General Chat - Staggerin Stats