Menu

Forums - General Chat

[Locked] October Recently Watched...

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i love masterchef as well. how marianne wound up in the final, i'll never know.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Masterchef isn't as Come Dine With Me.

I friggin' love Dave Lamb!
    •  mikemike
    • I'm somewhat of a master chef, tonight I made the most complicated pudding ever.

sliced jam roly poly.
      custard all over
      chopped coconut all over

set in the fridge

Beat that cous-cous men.
    • plonker: damn straight...he's a straight up piss taker!

mike: ooh get you. hoi polloi dining at it's very finest. bird's powdered custard with long life milk i trust for the authentic "taste of the blitz". nice work on the coconut although you may be taking a bit of a liberty with what was actually available 1939 - 1945. my gran didn't even know what a coconut was until 1978 and even then she just thought it was a frenchman.
    •  JackJack
    • bad admiral says:
      i love masterchef as well. how marianne wound up in the final, i'll never know.

I was saying this earlier, i think its just so they have a lady in the finals, there were much stronger competitors in there, although she did well on pastry. She makes some nice looking food but not fine dining type food.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Nice visuals, granted. You should watch Blue Velvet if you like the Lynch style, still my favourite of his. I may have the book of Dune, I'll lend you it if so.
    •  mikemike
    • Do it, I'm about to finish a reasonable Banks book.
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      bad admiral says:
      i love masterchef as well. how marianne wound up in the final, i'll never know.

I was saying this earlier, i think its just so they have a lady in the finals, there were much stronger competitors in there, although she did well on pastry. She makes some nice looking food but not fine dining type food.

ah...you see, her plates look revolting in terms of presentation. apparently it tastes unreal. there's just no flair to her cooking. tut.
    •  JackJack
    • and she sucks at timing her meat, waaay tooo pink. I cant decide between the two guys, both pretty good in their own way
    •  BenBen
    • I think Steve edges ahead.
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      and she sucks at timing her meat, waaay tooo pink. I cant decide between the two guys, both pretty good in their own way

there is NO such thing as meat being too pink, you fucking berk.

:lips:
    •  JackJack
    • there is when its lamb or chicken:D I like my meat with blood coming out but only if it wont kill me
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      there is when its lamb or chicken:D I like my meat with blood coming out but only if it wont kill me

lamb is as safe as beef when rare
      btw, it's not blood

it's poultry that should be cooked to a minumum of 60 degrees C
    •  JackJack
    • yeah but lamb should be slightly pink, not rare to be perfectly cooked, she ballsed hers right up:D
    • meat should be eaten next to raw unless it's pork or chicken.:cigar:
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Flashforward

Eastbound and Down

enjoying them both
    •  JackJack
    • What was the second half of masterchef like last night , I missed it?
    • dunno...i was watching red road. not seen masterchef in a bit really.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Sky Sports news

GOOOOAAALLLL
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • bad admiral says:
      dunno...i was watching red road. not seen masterchef in a bit really.

Good film.

Fish Tank also good.

Forums - General Chat - [Locked] October Recently Watched...