Menu

Forums - General Chat

Feb swag

•  GarethGareth
    • Laddeth says:
      Gareth says:
      A few anime DVDs from Fopp:-
      Ghost in the Shell

Is that the remake with 3d bits? I still havn't got round to watching that yet.

It doesn't say there's 3d bits. I've not seen either films I got in about 6 years but remember them both being ace.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • You'll have the original then, they released a new version with 3d bits and re done voices (redone in Japanese that is) a couple of months ago, dont think its even been released here yet. Only watched the first 10 minutes of it but it looks cool so far.
    •  PodgePodge
    • you still have a Fopp?
    •  JackJack
    • We have a Fopp in London, tis good
    •  GarethGareth
    • Podge says:
      you still have a Fopp?

There are a few left, Notts in the closest one I think. Gutted the Sheff one went.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Gareth says:
      Podge says:
      you still have a Fopp?
      There are a few left, Notts in the closest one I think. Gutted the Sheff one went.

it were ace for books
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Podge says:
      Gareth says:
      Podge says:
      you still have a Fopp?

it were ace for books

I love fopp- problem is whenever you go in there you end up buying something.
    •  MazzMazz
    • http://www.cloggs.co.uk/content/ebiz/cloggs/invt/5980/nannystate_brogueroundtoe_m.jpg
    •  GarethGareth
    • Mazz says:
      http://www.cloggs.co.uk/content/ebiz/cloggs/invt/5980/nannystate_brogueroundtoe_m.jpg

They are very cool.
    •  mambamamba
    • A new Nokia N96 phone for free, to be delivered on Friday. Told Vodafone I was thinking of getting an iphone. That seemed to do the trick!
    •  PodgePodge
    • New Rear Tyre
      New Chain
      New Rear Sprocket
    •  MazzMazz
    • Podge says:
      Sprocket

I have not heard that word for while. It's a good word.
    •  noonenoone
    • this will probably interest a few people on here.
      Free cigarette papers delivered to your door and they do kingsize for the bores amongst us.
    •  PodgePodge
    • ultimatekev says:
      this will probably interest a few people on here.
      Free cigarette papers delivered to your door and they do kingsize for the bores amongst us.

i like the frightened sheep background
    •  mambamamba
    • Guitar Hero Aerosmith
      A couple of work shirts
    •  PetePete
    • From Oxfam this morning, "Speed Kills ...But Who's Dying? Volume 4 of the Ultimate in Thrash" double vinyl featuring Exodus, Nuclear Assault, Acid Reign, Death, Bathory, Dark Angel and many more. £2.99.

[Edited by Pete at 17:41 on 27/02/09]
    •  PodgePodge
    • I have in coming and outgoing. just whacked some stuff up on ebay, 6 items down 42 other items still to get up there. Christ I own a lot of crap.
    •  alanalan
    • New shoes. Forgot to buy new trousers though. Oops. They probably won't fall down this week.
      Dillinger Escape Plan - Miss Murder (Japanese version cos I like extras)
      Torche - In Return (with the 'wine' vinyl)

Forums - General Chat - Feb swag