Menu

Forums - General Chat

Welcome to the weekend

•  OllieOllie
    • Got my daughter with us for the weekend and I plan to do next to fuck all except hang out, watch TV, listen to music and chill.
    •  mikemike
    • Can we meet him?

I either have no money or a little money to go out but the once this weekend, need to find out when I get home. Its all good though, debt is shrinking and I like that.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • mike says:
      Can we meet him?

You will meet him in a few weeks anyway at Hokaben.

But maybe a few pints on Saturday night at the Sheaf would be a good plan? That's always a good place to spend your birthday.
    •  mikemike
    • Ah right cool, do you know how much roughly it'll cost down there for the weekend in terms of food/travel around? I've set aside £100.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • today: H&S training at work, stress, go swimming, go see a man about a birthday
      tomorrow: work, drudgery and unhappiness
      sat: london transport museum, torpor, moping
      sunday: gloom
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Friday: Beer and telly with the missus.
      Saturday: Look at places, pick one, try and secure it before closing.
      Sunday: Celebrate getting a place/go furniture shopping!
    •  noonenoone
    • I'm not normally a spammer and I don't want to look like a soap boxer but I thought I'd post

this link

About an Anti - Fascist demo in Leeds this weekend. It'd be great if anybody in the West Yorkshire and surrounding area could show some support. The BPP are a particularly nasty set of nazi sympathizing morons.
      Also related , here is the news story about their East Yorkshire leader who was found in possession of nail bombs , racist literature and over 30.000 images of children being abused sexually , raped and tortured.

Martyn Gilleard

Thanks for your time.
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • Tomo - Work then a few drinks and a meal after. Chill out watching a film when I get in.

Sat - Popping over to Derby for a bit of shopping and lunch then upto Old Trafford for UTD vs West Brom. After the match, back for a party at a pub where the landlords are leaving.

Sun - Lie in. Do a bit of packing for when we move out. Sunday Roast and then chill out in front of the telly until bed.
    •  the chapthe chap
    • tonight - footy, finish artwork for ep
      friday - lincoln show
      saturday - partaay!
      sunday - nottingham show!

•  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • ultimatekev says:
      I'm not normally a spammer and I don't want to look like a soap boxer but I thought I'd post

this link

About an Anti - Fascist demo in Leeds this weekend. It'd be great if anybody in the West Yorkshire and surrounding area could show some support. The BPP are a particularly nasty set of nazi sympathizing morons.
      Also related , here is the news story about their East Yorkshire leader who was found in possession of nail bombs , racist literature and over 30.000 images of children being abused sexually , raped and tortured.

Martyn Gilleard

Thanks for your time.

I bet the BPP don't show.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • mamba says:

Tonight - cook food, watch tv, play Everybody's Golf World Tour (fancy a game Donny?)
      Sunday - not a lot.

Bugger missed that, sorry Mamba. We will play! (and I shall beat you).

I have a pretty awesome weekend for a change.

Tonight: Enjoy the missus's company as she has been away and is now back.
      Tomorrow: Craig's belated birthday treat, a few of us are taking him to the London Dungeons, London Tombs and the Clink Museum, followed by booze I'm guessing
      Sunday: Enjoying a lazy day in bed with the flat to myself.

•  mambamamba
    • Donny says:
      mamba says:

Tonight - cook food, watch tv, play Everybody's Golf World Tour (fancy a game Donny?)
      Sunday - not a lot.

If I decide not to go out tonight (looking likely), I'll most probably be on it all night as the missus is out.

But if your missus is back, I guess you'll probably have better things to do! ;)
    •  mikemike
    • I have no idea what to do tomorrow really, got a mate coming up from the south so said I'd see them, theres the beerfest and theres talk of Sheaf View, argh!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • mamba says:
      Donny says:
      mamba says:

Sunday - not a lot.

If I decide not to go out tonight (looking likely), I'll most probably be on it all night as the missus is out.

But if your missus is back, I guess you'll probably have better things to do! ;)

Yeah... hopefully! May be able to fit something in though... :cool:
    •  EggyEggy
    • today is the first of many friday/saturday's off work so i'm going to stay awake as long as is possible and do stuff, tomorrow i'm going to the footy at Lincoln so to save a couple of quid on the ticket i'm gonna drive into town and get one inadvance. Then i've got to wire a Belling-Lee connector as my grans is fucked and it's needed for the new tv.

Tomorrow as i say i'm going to lincoln, gonna get a lift to dronfield, catch the bus to sheff (with the person i'm going with), then get the train from Sheff to Lincoln. I'll be getting the train back to sheff afterwards so the question is do i stay in sheff for a few hours or go straight home and do nothing in the evening!

sunday i have nothing planned other than go to work about 8-9pm.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • weekend changed

today - work, tend woman because she's ill
      tomorrow - transport museum, read book, buy man gloves for longboarding like a champ
      sunday - longboard, lunch, stone turner practice, road trip.
    •  mambamamba
    • Someone make a decision for me about tonight:

Go and see The Night Marchers with Winnebago Deal and Gunnbunny
      Get a free lift there from my mate's girlfriend
      Not really know anyone else there
      Drink beer
      Spend money
      Feel ropey in the morning

vs.

Stay in
      Watch tv
      Play PS3
      Probably still drink beer, but not as much
      Save money
      Not feel ropey in the morning
    •  JackJack
    • Stay in, drink, play games
    •  mambamamba
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Stay in, drink, play games

Wrong answer Jack. I'm going out!
    •  mikemike
    • Hope everyone had a nice one, Saturday was fun, managed to see loads of people I know and managed not to spend much, all good!

Forums - General Chat - Welcome to the weekend