Menu

Forums - General Chat

New Site

•  slomoslomo
    • ITS LIKE HAVING AN ENTIRE WEBSITE FOR ONE POST.

TOO MUCH DEAD SPACE - compact!
    •  PodgePodge
    • stop shouting and be nice
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • I think his shift key works in reverse.

I'm still not being remembered, and the last post thing is highly sporadic for me.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Oof, a link Mamba has posted in the Cheap Laptop thread extends out of the post box and across the screen instead of wrapping.
      No-one else seems to have noticed, so I'm guessing this is a Firefox 2 issue.
    •  Amy BAmy B
    • No, it's not just firefox. urls don't word wrap annoyingly, ben'll find a way to sort it.
    •  Amy BAmy B
    • by the way, we are taking note of everyone's comments. At the moment we need to concentrate on fixing bugs before sorting out features like setting the number of posts per page, but it shouldn't be long until ben gets to these. We're also going to look at ways of making the site more customisable.
      [Edited by Amy B at 21:19 on 04/08/08]
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Cool. Maybe take Podge's suggestion on board, and have separate "Bugs" and "Suggestions/Requests" threads?
    •  PodgePodge
    • Big Si says:
      Cool. Maybe take Podge's suggestion on board, and have separate "Bugs" and "Suggestions/Requests" threads?

I've found a bug, this board makes me and Big S agree. needs fixing ASAP STAT and all those other acronyms
    •  slomoslomo
    • Have we lost all the old threads aswell now? As I cant seem to see any of my gigs that I put up.

I cant read it.
    •  mikemike
    • They should all be there Slomo, mine are.
    •  noonenoone
    • there is far too much wasted space I agree and it makes it even more stupid when links overlap the box.
      I'm finding it difficult to adjust to the change but who cares what I think on here anyway.
    •  PodgePodge
    • my links dont overlap. people keep mentioning that but its ok on both home and work machines.

odd

all changes will take time. Ben & Amy also need to go to work as well as keeping all your social lives up to date and running smooth
    •  noonenoone
    • Podge says:
      keeping all your social lives up to date and running smooth

mines been broken for absolutely ages , what are Ben and Amy doing to sort my social life out?
    •  PodgePodge
    • well, maybe not social lives but keeping you all entertained
    •  BenBen
    • Riiiiight...

Back on topic vaguely. I think I've fixed the forum so you get taken straight to the next unread post when you click on a thread. If you click on a thread you have read all of, it should now take you to the bottom of the last page.
    •  noonenoone
    • and my social life...?
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • ultimatekev says:
      and my social life...?

Beyond repair.
    •  noonenoone
    • like Morgan Freeman
    •  theadoretheadore
    • Its just occured that there is a forum less than there used to be... but i can't remember what it was.

change is bad.
    •  PetePete
    • theadore says:
      Its just occured that there is a forum less than there used to be... but i can't remember what it was.

website queries forum has gone - it was never used and there are other methods to communicate problems.

Forums - General Chat - New Site