Menu

Forums - General Chat

Where's the weekend thread?

•  JackJack
    • its like an internet soap episode, I'll update on how it goes but at the moment shes in Greece so I have to wait
    •  mikemike
    • Carey says:

let us all know how it goes...

i enjoy moving, not done it for ages. spent the day packing stuff up in preparation for moving in with jen at the end of the month. goodbye hunter's bar!

Where are you moving to?
    •  CareyCarey
    • mike says:

Carey says:

let us all know how it goes...

i enjoy moving, not done it for ages. spent the day packing stuff up in preparation for moving in with jen at the end of the month. goodbye hunter's bar!

Where are you moving to?

jen's house.

•  mikemike
    • Thing is I knew that, eeerrrggggh.
    •  tom.atom.a
    • ahh moving time at least sumbody likes it. ive just done it and am doing it again at the end of the week......... mike are you still up around chesterfield road way if so im probably not going to be far from you.
    •  mikemike
    • I am indeed mate, whereabouts? You living near Barker and Pat?
    •  JackJack
    • I just found a big metal leaf sculpture that needs riding on my bmx but I think it requires the cover of darkness and a camera. Could make a cracking photo
    •  tom.atom.a
    • mike says:

I am indeed mate, whereabouts? You living near Barker and Pat?

im moving in with barker and pat next week. so should be good.

on a side im clearing out my record collection (see seperate thread)
    •  EggyEggy
    • I decided not to go to sleep yesterday morning, which was silly considering i've been wacked all week and couldn't have been more tired friday night at work. I had about an hours kip on the sofa while some cookery programme was on, about 4pm i was ready for another 40 wonks (edit: winks) when my mate rang to say they were going down town soon for a few drinks so i had a red bull and joined them.

I needed to get wankered to forget the week i've had. Was going pretty well until my mother phoned to say my gran had fell in her house and they'd taken her to hospital, she was ok and everything but it still dampened my spirits somewhat. Ended up in a trendy club, elements, i danced like a prat.

today i've done bugger all apart from sleep and waste time on facebook. Oh and spent two hours looking at hearing aids on the web. In a minute i'm going to see gran, she's home again now.

tomorrow i don't want to go to work.
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • My weekend is just a blur to me now. Started drinking around 8pm on Friday and stopped around midnight last night. Random events i'm able to recall include:
      Playing trivial pursuit.
      Two of my mates getting naked in the car on the way into town.
      Spending £30 on steak and a bottle of red.
      Going to the cinema to watch sex and the city and eating ice cream but leaving half way through as it was boring.
      Trying to convince the person at the bar that it was ok to serve me half a pint of whiskey.
      And i'm sure there must have been some falling over at some point as I have a massive bruise on my knee. :O
    •  JackJack
    • sounds like good weekend to me!
    •  EggyEggy
    • I attempted to watch the england match but fell asleep after half an hour, i woke up at half time saw the third goal then fell asleep again until the 88th minute, i was shocked to see the score was still 3-0.

I had bets on the game, mainly that we'd win 4-0, or more. I almost put money on Barry to score but with the bet slip infront of me i changed my mind and went for Downing instead, so fucking close. I also bet the first goal would be between 16-30 minutes so didn't win that either.

Today i'm mainly doing not very much, gonna put some items on ebay, i'm pretty useless at doing things thesedays, it's all too easy just to waste days.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • whilst i was out on satdee y woman built new sofa from flatpack...a task i was fully anticipating undertaking myself in the middle of the night.

she rules.
    •  PodgePodge
    • my weekend involved my house mate drunkenly telling me the same story about Big Si three times on Friday night.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Moving is expensive. Does a new BT line really cost £125? Or am I an idiot who can't read properly? Changing your address with people is also tedious and irritating. But other than that, having somewhere new is nice. Although I've never had anywhere at all before, so it's extra nice.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Rob Himself says:

Moving is expensive. Does a new BT line really cost £125? Or am I an idiot who can't read properly? Changing your address with people is also tedious and irritating. But other than that, having somewhere new is nice. Although I've never had anywhere at all before, so it's extra nice.

that is sadly true. either go mobile broadband or virgin if you's in the peejays...
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • What?

I didn't experience this!!!
    •  PetePete
    • you'll have already been connected - it only affects new builds mainly. likie mine. :(
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • That was a quality weekend!! Springsteen was amazing on friday- followed by blinding night out, had awesome rock out with the new look koresh saturday and got to see new baby nephew/Have beers to celebrate new baby!!!
      And im off work till thursday.......oh yeah!!!!

Forums - General Chat - Where's the weekend thread?