Menu

Forums - General Chat

Where's the weekend thread?

•  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • Last night RainbowSixVegas2.

Leave house soon for Quake Wars and The Grid.
    •  tom.atom.a
    • go shopping in a bit and try n track down the pilgrim fathers record
      then home carry on playing with new song ideas till i go to work later.
    •  alanalan
    • Hopkins says:

Andy was forced to crowd surf ....

I seem to remember being involved in this. I think. Some of the evening is hazy.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • alan says:

Hopkins says:

Andy was forced to crowd surf ....

I seem to remember being involved in this. I think. Some of the evening is hazy.

Was good to put a face to name last night, my lord you were absolutely cunted though, you made Ralph look sober, and that's saying something
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Today I am moving. Tomorrow I will probably still be moving. Moving is weird, I haven't done it for years.
    •  alanalan
    • Hopkins says:

Was good to put a face to name last night, my lord you were absolutely cunted though, you made Ralph look sober, and that's saying something

Yeah, I was pretty fooked. Great night though.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • alan says:

Yeah, I was pretty fooked. Great night though.

I think most folk were, that was one crazy mosh
    •  JackJack
    • I had a great night last night, was planning on a couple of pints and ended up staying up all night. In the company of pretty ladies who enjoy Jaiger and getting hammered,lovely. Went to bed at 9.30am
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Ahh man today went on forever and I am dead on my feet.
      Feels like pavoroti rose from the dead just to walk over my back
    •  GarethGareth
    • Possible Laser Quest action tomorrow.
      General exhaustion caused by lack of sleep this weekend.
    •  noonenoone
    • went to the most waste house party ever tonight on Guest rd. Hunters bar.
      The police turned up about 12.30 and I think they genuinely felt sorry for us it was so lame.
      They'd probably had phone calls complaining about the general lack of noise and fun. Thats the first time I've ever felt glad and stimulated by talking to the filth on the street , I had more in common with the those beasts than the boring bastards in the house party.
      students are so boring nowadays.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Since I'm working today I tried to be good last night. I stayed in and went to bed at 11.

Then a boy that I scared away about three years ago decided he needed to be in touch with me again and kept me awake until almost 4am. It was pleasant but odd and slightly confusing.

Maybe he's grown a spine now?

Kev, that party sounds like Cunter's Bar all over. Why would you even venture up there? It took a cattle prod and a sack barrow to get you up there when I lived there.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I appear to be almost entirely moved-in. Looks pretty good. Now I need to get some food and additional wares in.
    •  mikemike
    • You know what? Weirdly I love moving house, love the feeling of getting a place packed up and cleaned, then having a blank canvas, best thing is settling in by finding local shops and stuff, not that I want to move particularly, just like the process, alot of people hate it don't they?

Today will be reviewing, rewriting some college work, attempting shorthand (might not bother) and cooking a meal, but no idea what yet.
    •  JackJack
    • I'm now going to go and ride some street on my bmx, come back, have a shower then go to isabella to make up new stubb songs. Then come back and consider getting the bottle up to ask this girl i met the other night to come out again
    •  mikemike
    • I just came across this, amazing-

http://www.wherearethedogshumping.com/musician-meetup.jpg
    •  GarethGareth
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Then come back and consider getting the bottle up to ask this girl i met the other night to come out again

Do it! Worst she can say is no, anything worse and she's not the kind of girl you want to be seeing anyway.
    •  mikemike
    • You go girl!
    •  JackJack
    • I'll see what she says
    •  CareyCarey
    • let us all know how it goes...

i enjoy moving, not done it for ages. spent the day packing stuff up in preparation for moving in with jen at the end of the month. goodbye hunter's bar!

Forums - General Chat - Where's the weekend thread?