Menu

Forums - General Chat

NINEHERTZ ALL DAYER 2008

•  JackJack
    • Rob Himself says:

Presumably there will be posters for sale? I want things for my new walls.

Oh yes there will indeed
    •  MarekMarek
    • Cool you can come to Mantra, shame you couldn't book us but there are lots of bands around (not heard of many of these), we had a decent crowd and an amazing response last time we played U'World cos drummer works there!

Will try and come down if I'm free. Good work booking it.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Cool, will try and get down on the Friday too

Donny, prepare the stable
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Carey says:

grinder, the weekend before? how does that make a difference?

sharing the costs to travel down for the wedding is doable (and as i'm best man, non-negotiable) but i'd have to get extra holiday and a bank loan to be able to do this as well... :(

long and short of it is my boy's big day comes first mate, you know the score.
    •  CareyCarey
    • oh, without question if it was the same weekend. i didn't realise the logistical transport nightmare you were facing...
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Anybody on the driving? Anybody?
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Sorry, gotta go to work, work work work.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Catacomb Records says:

Ollie says:

We'll be there to represent the Catacomb side of things.

Cheers Ollie ;)

Captain Beyond are my ultimate new favourite band... and i've had another listen to the E.P and Sarah is soooo right about the Goldfrapp beat...

Captain Beyond are indeed ace. Just heard the first one so far and it rules. Such an effortlessly flowing album, and the drumming is insane. The singer sounds like Bobby Leibling on Raging River of Fear.

Good work on the fest. Looks decent, but still gutted we're not be blasting the Underworld of all places. I'll try my best to be there, but it's a lot of scratch doing a London jaunt.
    •  JackJack
    • If I had it my way without the boundaries of times, venue etc I'd have everyone blasting away, so many good bands surrounding Ninehertz
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • That would have been an all-weeker, nevermind an all-dayer! You did what you (and others) had to. There were a lot of bands, I didn't really envy that part of your task dude.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Hopkins says:

Cool, will try and get down on the Friday too

Donny, prepare the stable

Trip to France? No problem.
    •  mikemike
    • I want to come, but need a lift, maybe a place to stay as well? WHO WANTS TO LOOK AFTER BABY MIKE.
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • mike says:

I want to come, but need a lift, maybe a place to stay as well? WHO WANTS TO LOOK AFTER BABY MIKE.

& I quote

ME says:

Since it's on a saturday i'll most likely be going, however is there somebody I can crash with? Only I don't wanna drive/train the entire way there, & have to travel back the same day.

After thought, i'll have 3 extra spaces in my car, so if you wanna go the cheap versoin & share petrol with me that'd be great, as £40+ to fill a tank will be a little on the 'spensive side. PM me or such.
    •  mikemike
    • Aha! Yes, I'll ask Fred if he wants to come too, should be wicked, no idea where we'd stay like but theres sure to be somewhere cheap, are there Etap hotels in London? It works out at about a tenner each if we get three people down.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack said he's going to try and comile something with cheap accomodation details nearby I think so you guys should be ok.
    •  JackJack
    • Skill Wizard DJs added to the event
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • mike says:

Aha! Yes, I'll ask Fred if he wants to come too, should be wicked, no idea where we'd stay like but theres sure to be somewhere cheap, are there Etap hotels in London? It works out at about a tenner each if we get three people down.

No idea, eh? I have a feeling that the N17 B&B might be open for business that weekend. I think I could probably fit 4 here in the bed in the spare room and on t'floor. Play your cards right and I might consider giving you brekkie and all
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • bitterandtwisted says:

mike says:

Aha! Yes, I'll ask Fred if he wants to come too, should be wicked, no idea where we'd stay like but theres sure to be somewhere cheap, are there Etap hotels in London? It works out at about a tenner each if we get three people down.

No idea, eh? I have a feeling that the N17 B&B might be open for business that weekend. I think I could probably fit 4 here in the bed in the spare room and on t'floor. Play your cards right and I might consider giving you brekkie and all

If you could do that you'd be a legend! no questions!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • bitterandtwisted says:
      Play your cards right and I might consider giving you brekkie and all

And a good brekkie it is too
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • Rob Smith says:

bitterandtwisted says:

mike says:

If you could do that you'd be a legend! no questions!

Oh, I think I probably could. You just gotta be not allergic to pusscats cos I gots me a feline friend here. I think a cold frosty one would be a fair tax, don't you?

Forums - General Chat - NINEHERTZ ALL DAYER 2008